Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight’s show comes from the Amway Center in Orlando, FL.
– The WWE RAW season premiere episode opens up with a new video package and theme song.
– We’re live on the USA Network from the WWE ThunderDome inside the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida as Tom Phillips welcomes us. He’s joined at ringside by Samoa Joe and Byron Saxton. Tom announces that Randy Orton will deliver a pre-Hell In a Cell message tonight, inside the Cell structure, which is hanging high above the ring. They hype the other matches for tonight’s red brand season premiere episode, and the new faces coming out of the 2020 WWE Draft.
– The announcers are suddenly interrupted by the familiar menacing sounds of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt going out over the arena. The red lights take over. Alexa Bliss is in the middle of the ring with a mic. She announces that “he” is here, let “him” in. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt begins his entrance as Bliss stares straight ahead from the ring.
Wyatt places his lantern on the apron and enters the ring, standing behind Bliss. They both stare straight into the hard camera side as the music continues. The Fiend steps to the side of Bliss and holds her hand up. The lights come up but the virtual crowd is taken over by all lack and the RETRIBUTION logo. T-BAR, Slapjack, Mace and Reckoning surround the ring now, taunting the announcers as well. Mustafa Ali appears as they all hit the apron, then enter the ring to surround The Fiend and Bliss.
Wyatt and Bliss are unfazed. They stand in the same stance as before, Wyatt still holding Bliss’ hand. The lights go all the way down now. We hear some commotion or yelling. The lights come back up and The Fiend and Bliss are gone. RETRIBUTION has no idea where they are. The music interrupts and out comes The Hurt Business – MVP, Cedric Alexander, Shelton Benjamin and WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley. The two teams start brawling in the ring now. RETRIBUTION ends up on the floor. Alexander runs the ropes and leaps out with a big dive, taking RETRIBUTION down. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a Matt Riddle vignette. He will face AJ Styles tonight.
The Hurt Business vs. RETRIBUTION
Back from the break and the action is about to explode in the ring. It looks like WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley is starting off with Mustafa Ali but T-BAR starts instead. Lashley unloads on T-BAR and beats him down in the corner. Lashley gets dropped but comes back with a Flatliner.
Slapjack comes in but Lashley easily drops him. Lashley with a vertical suplex, holding it in the air. Alexander tags in and takes over on Slapjack. Slapjack rocks Cedric but Cedric blocks a suplex and drops him for a 2 count. MVP tags in and beats Slapjack down in the corner, stomping away. MVP stops a tag and launches Slapjack into the turnbuckles. MVP keeps control for another 2 count. Cedric tags back in and they keep Slapjack down in their corner. Cedric takes Slapjack to another corner and drops him with a kick to the face. Slapjack gets knocked to the apron now. Mace comes over to hype his teammate up.
Cedric goes to the second turnbuckle but is distracted by Mace and T-BAR, allowing Slapjack to rock him and launch him from the top to the mat. Ali tags in and dropkicks Cedric’s arm. Ali works Cedric over and covers for a 2 count. Back and forth now. Cedric tries to springboard in but Ali takes his legs out and he hits the turnbuckle face-first. Ali keeps on Cedric at ringside, slamming his head into the barrier.
The two teams face off at ringside and have words. We suddenly hear The Fiend’s menacing sounds echo around the arena as his face appears on the big screen. Back to commercial with the two teams still facing off at ringside.
Back from the break and Shelton Benjamin is trading big strikes with Mace in the middle of the ring. Mace takes it to the corner and keeps control. Mace charges but Benjamin moves and he hits the ring post. Shelton with a big German suplex and a running knee in the corner. Benjamin keeps control for another close 2 count. Benjamin grounds Mace and talks some trash in the middle of the ring now. Benjamin takes it back to the corner and in comes Lashley. Lashley ends up sending Mace to the floor with a clothesline. Lashley knocks Slapjack and the others off the apron. Lashley with a big Spinebuster to Mace. T-BAR is legal now but he takes a big Spear from Lashley. Lashley backs Ali into the corner as he pleads. This allows T-BAR to come from behind.
Lashley and T-BAR go at it. T-BAR tries to fight him off with back elbows. Lashley applies The Hurt Lock but T-BAR taps out fairly quickly.
Winners: The Hurt Business
– After the match, The Hurt Business stands tall but the lights quickly go down to signal the arrival of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt. The Fiend is standing beside Ali when the red lights come back up. He knocks Ali to the floor, then attacks the others. Slapjack takes a Sister Abigail on the floor. Mace gets slammed on top of the announce table with the Uranage. Fiend chases Ali into the ring for Sister Abigail but T-BAR attacks. Fiend ends up dropping T-BAR with Sister Abigail as well. The Hurt Business has been watching this from the bottom of the ramp. The Fiend turns to them and stares at them. Alexa Bliss appears on the big screen as the menacing sounds start up. Bliss mouths “Let me in!” but we hear it in Wyatt’s voice. RAW goes to commercial.
AJ Styles vs. Matt Riddle
Back from the break and out comes AJ Styles but he’s not alone. AJ has his new bodyguard with him – Jordan Omogbehin. The big man was previously seen as the RAW Underground bouncer. They hit the ring and Jordan stands behind AJ. We see WWE Hall of Famer Booker T watching in the ThunderDome crowd. AJ takes the mic and gives credit to the “Powers That Be” of RAW for finally drafting a true leader in AJ Styles. AJ knocks Seth Rollins for his “Greater Good” preaching on his way out of RAW, and also takes a shot at Jeff Hardy for stumbling around, creating the perfect time for AJ to reclaim the promise land. But that’s not what happened, he says, the real redemption of RAW was the return of The Prodigal Son, AJ. AJ goes on about how he beat Rollins and Hardy last week in the Triple Threat, to further prove that this was never Monday Night Rollins. AJ says when he beats Matt Riddle tonight, he will shepherd RAW into the future, and it will be much more than the season premiere. It’s a new era, one that belongs to The Face That Runs The Place… AJ… my cable feed cuts out right before he finishes his name. We come back to the music interrupting as Riddle makes his way out to a “Bro!” chant and some pyro.
The bell rings and the big man stands with AJ. The referee wants him to leave the ring but he shakes his head. The referee asks AJ to ask his bodyguard to exit the ring so he can ring the bell. The referee will do a 5 count and if Jordan doesn’t leave before then, AJ will be disqualified. Jordan grabs the referee’s arm mid-count and stops him. The referee pleads with Jordan now and says he’s just trying to do his job. The big man stares the referee down and finally goes to ringside. The bell starts with AJ kicking Riddle and beating him into the corner. Riddle turns it around and unloads with kicks of his own to drop AJ.
Riddle with more knees and knees and punches against the ropes. Riddle counters a strike with a gutwrench suplex, holding it for another, and a third for a big pop. Riddle clotheslines AJ over the top rope and he lands right in front of Jordan. Riddle goes to deliver a kick from the apron but Jordan steps over in his way, in between Riddle and AJ. Riddle puts the brakes on and goes down on the apron. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and AJ is working Riddle over in the corner. AJ takes Riddle down and grounds him. We see how AJ landed a Gutbuster during the commercial. Riddle tries to fight up and out now. AJ with elbows to the head. Riddle drops AJ with a kick to the face. Riddle with running strikes in the corner now. AJ ends up ducking a kick but Riddle comes back with a Broton attempt. AJ blocks that as well by getting his feet up.
They trade big strikes in the middle of the ring now. AJ with a pele kick but Riddle is still up. Riddle with a German suplex. AJ counters and drops Riddle’s neck over his knee for another pin attempt as Jordan looks on. Riddle fights off a Styles Clash attempt. Riddle with a Fisherman’s suplex for another close 2 count as fans cheer him on. Riddle drags AJ over and climbs to the top for the Floating Bro but AJ nails him from behind as he climbs. AJ climbs up for a super back suplex but Riddle resists, knocking AJ to the mat. Riddle turns around on top but AJ rocks him. AJ climbs back up now. They’re both standing straight up on the top. AJ gets knocked to the mat and Riddle gets knocked to the floor.
The referee counts as Jordan approaches Riddle at ringside. Jordan stares Riddle down as he slowly gets up. Jordan makes a fist and stares it. A terrified Riddle quickly retreats into the ring where AJ is waiting. This leads to AJ nailing the Styles Clash for the pin to win.
Winner: AJ Styles
– After the match, AJ stands tall as his music hits. Jordan enters the ring to stand with him as we go to replays.
– The announcers hype Randy Orton’s “Message from Hell” later on tonight. Tom sends us to a video on the Orton vs. Drew McIntyre feud. Drew will also speak tonight. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Charly Caruso is backstage with WWE Champion Drew McIntyre. She asks about facing Randy Orton at Hell In a Cell. Drew asks if he can take the mic so he can properly address Orton. Drew goes on about how Orton is evil and sadistic, and how he attacked the WWE Hall of Famers last month. Drew knows Orton thrives in Hell In a Cell while he’s never been inside the structure. Drew says that would give Orton an advantage but he’s not just any Superstar. Drew goes on about how Orton doesn’t deserve respect. He will go through hell and put Orton through hell to remain WWE Champion. Drew goes on and teases that he may show up later during Orton’s interview. He tosses the mic and walks off.
RAW Women’s Title Match: Lana vs. Asuka
We go back to the ring and out comes the #1 contender Lana. We see how Natalya ended their tag team after a loss last week, and how Lana won the Dual Brand Battle Royal to earn this title shot. Out next comes RAW Women’s Champion Asuka to a pop.
Lana hits the ring and poses in the corner as pyro goes off. We get formal ring introductions from Mike Rome. The bell rings and they go at it. Asuka strikes first and taunts Lana some. Lana looks to capitalize and Asuka goes for the Asuka Lock but Lana quickly gets to the bottom rope to break it. They face off for a test of strength now but Lana kicks Asuka and goes to work. Asuka fights back but Lana ducks a kick and rolls Asuka for a quick pin attempt. Lana ends up dropping Asuka with some kicks for a 2 count.
Joe is surprised at how Lana is beating Asuka up. Lana with more offense in the corner. Asuka fights out of the corner with big strikes to drop Lana. Lana fights up from the mat. Asuka catches a kick. Lana fights her off again as they tangle more in the middle of the ring. Asuka with a 1 count, then goes right into the Asuka Lock in the middle of the ring. Lana taps out for the fairly quick win.
– After the match, Asuka stands up but the music of WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Nia Jax suddenly hits. Asuka gets ready but Jax attacks from behind. Her partner Shayna Baszler joins her and goes for Lana. Jax goes to ringside and clears the announce table off. Baszler sends Lana out and Jax grabs her, putting her through the announce table with the Samoan Drop, for the 5th time. Baszler grabs Asuka in the ring but Asuka slides out and kicks her. Asuka knocks Baszler off the apron with a Hip Attack. Asuka takes her title and heads up the ramp as her music starts up. Baszler and Jax stare her down from the ring as we go to replays. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see what just happened to Lana. WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler are in the ring with mics.
Jax says that was to show that they’re on the same page and they are a team, even though they don’t braid each other’s hair on the weekend or follow each other on Instagram. Jax says that was teamwork. Baszler says she would call it dominance. They briefly argue over what to call it but Baszler says actions are more important, and they come out every week to dominate. She says they own the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles, which means they own the RAW and SmackDown tag team divisions. Jax dares anyone to come out and do something about it.
The music interrupts and out comes the team of Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke. They make it down the ramp but the music interrupts and out comes Lacey Evans. She’s joined by Peyton Royce on the ramp. Brooke and Rose are in the ring now. Royce and Evans pose together on the apron before entering. It looks like we have an impromptu Triple Threat but the music hits and out comes The Riott Squad – Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott. They were drafted to SmackDown last week but this is their last RAW match, according to Tom.
Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax vs. The Riott Squad vs. Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose vs. Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce
This non-title Fatal 4 Way starts off with Dana Brooke and Ruby Riott. They go for a pin but Shayna Baszler breaks it up. Nia Jax comes in behind her. All competitors start brawling now as the referee tries to break it up. Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke kick the champs to the floor and follow with an attack. Peyton Royce flies out to take both of those teams down at ringside. Lacey Evans launches herself out with a moonsault, taking Royce, Brooke, Rose and the champs down. Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan go to opposite top turnbuckles now. They fly with splashes to take the other three teams down. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Royce is going at it with Morgan. Evans is playing to the crowd when Royce tags her in. Evans takes over on Liv and talks some trash. Liv counters a powerbomb and takes Evans down. Liv attacks in the corner and tags in Riott for a 2 count. Evans catches a kick and takes Riott down, then decks her with a right hand. Rose tags herself in. Jax also tags herself in. Rose ducks Jax but gets clocked in the jaw. Rose avoids a suplex and Brooke tags herself in. Brooke and Roe try to double suplex Jax but she blocks them and hits a double suplex of her own.
Jax tries to hit Rose and Brooke in the corner but they move and she hits the ring post shoulder-first. Rose with a springboard back elbow in the corner off a double team. Rose knocks Royce and Evans off the apron, then drops Jax with a knee strike. Dana tags in as Rose knocks The Riott Squad off the apron. Brooke with a senton from the top to Jax but Baszler breaks up the pin attempt. Royce goes at it with Riott. Riott drops her with the STO. The match falls apart now as everyone is getting involved. Evans with a Woman’s Right to drop Riott. Broke goes for Jax but Liv tags herself in. Liv unloads on Jax and hits a dropkick. Evans tags herself in but Liv drops her. Liv with a big stomp to Evans in the corner.
Liv and Riott double team Evans now with double knees and Riott Kick but Baszler breaks the pin up by pulling Riott to the floor. Baszler applies the Kirifuda Clutch to Riott on the floor. Jax tags herself in off Riott. Jax grabs Evans for the big Samoan Drop in the middle of the ring for the pin to win.
Winners: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler
– After the match, the champs stand tall as their music hits. We go to replays.
– The announcers show us recent happenings between Elias and Jeff Hardy. We see Elias backstage preparing with his band. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Elias is on the stage with his band. His first song is called “Amen” and he hopes Jeff Hardy is listening real close.
They perform the song and then pyro hits as they go into the second song, called “Lead Me Home.” The crowd cheers Elias on. He thanks the ThunderDome and plugs his “Universal Truth” album that comes out next Monday. Elias says goodnight and says he loves none of the fans. They then start booing him.
The crowd wants an encore. Elias finally agrees to perform another song. One of his guys on guitar plays a tune and Elias is upset. The man turns around and reveals himself to be Hardy. Hardy knocks Elias down the ramp and declares that he did not hit Elias with the car back in the summer. Jeff’s theme hits as he taunts Elias from the stage.
– The Miz and John Morrison are backstage talking about last week when Tucker walks up. Hes not happy with Miz using his influence to get him drafted to RAW, like he did with Mandy Rose, and like he’s doing to delay the trial with Otis to ruin his life. Tucker says he and Otis may be on different brands now, but he’s going ton find a partner and fight The Miz and Morrison. Miz says he’s not trying to ruin Otis’ life, just trying to restore dignity to the Money In the Bank briefcase. They accept the challenge because Tucker finding a tag team partner is… they laugh in his face and walk off.
Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus
We go back to the ring and out come the RAW Tag Team Champions – Kofi Kingston with Xavier Woods of The New Day. Back to commercial as fans do the “New Day rocks!” chant.
Back from the break and a furious Elias is walking backstage. Charly stops him for comments. Elias agrees that what happened was not how he planned his concert. He says next Monday not only will he celebrate dropping his new album, he will celebrate dropping Jeff Hardy because he’s challenging Hardy to a match at Hell In a Cell. Elias walks off and we go back to the ring where The New Day are dancing. Kofi takes the mic and talks about how they are back on RAW. Woods talks about how a lot has changed in the past year. The music interrupts and out comes Sheamus with a mic.
Sheamus is glad The New Day finally stopped crying because they were embarrassing on SmackDown last Friday. Sheamus points to how Big E is still on SmackDown, so that makes Kofi and Woods “two turds” of The New Day. He says both of them are going to end up on the wrong end of a Brogue Kick. Kofi says no one is trying to hear that, and just because Big E is on a different brand doesn’t mean The New Day is done, it just means they’re holding down both brands, and spreading their seed of positivity all over the WWE Universe. They trade more words and Woods taunts Sheamus for how Big E dropped him on top of a car two weeks ago. They taunt Sheamus some more and challenge him to come to the ring. They tease the “New Day rocks!” chant but Sheamus tells them not to say it. They say it anyway and the crowd joins in. Sheamus marches to the ring. The bell hits and Sheamus takes Kofi to the mat with a headlock. They tangle and get back to their feet trading shots.
Sheamus fights Kofi into the corner and works him over. Kofi fights back but Sheamus kicks him and clubs him to the mat as Woods looks on. Kofi kicks Sheamus but Sheamus catches him and presses him high over his head. Kofi lands on his feet and clotheslines Sheamus over the top rope. Kofi charges and kicks Sheamus back to the floor as he tries to re-enter. Kofi runs and dives over the top rope but Sheamus catches him on the way down. Sheamus slams Kofi face-first into the edge of the apron as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Sheamus has Kofi grounded. Kofi fights up and hits a jawbreaker to get free. Sheamus comes right back with a clothesline to level Kofi. Sheamus traps Kofi in the ropes and delivers Ten Beats of the Bodhran. We see Big E watching the match from the WWE ThunderDome crowd now.
Sheamus talks trash and keeps Kofi down. Kofi fights but Sheamus nails a belly-to-back suplex for a 2 count. Woods points to Big E in the crowd, and shows Kofi to try and rally him. Kofi fights from a hold on the mat and the crowd rallies, as does Big E. Kofi fights free and hits a big stomp. They go at it now and Kofi gets the upperhand. Kofi with the Boom Drop in the middle of the ring. Kofi waits in the corner as the crowd cheers him on. Sheamus moves out of the way but Kofi nails a crossbody from the second turnbuckle for a close 2 count.
They get up and Kofi rocks Sheamus. Sheamus runs into a kick in the corner. Kofi goes to the top but Sheamus catches him on the way down. Sheamus with a big sidewalk slam for a close 2 count. Sheamus goes for the Cloverleaf but Kofi kicks him off. Sheamus catches a dropkick and goes for the submission again. This time he applies it in the middle of the ring as Kofi yells out and Woods encourages him. Kofi starts going to the bottom rope but Sheamus pulls him back. Kofi counters with a roll-up for a 2 count. Sheamus charges but runs into a kick in the corner. Kofi misses Trouble In Paradise. Sheamus scoops him for a big Alabama Slam in the middle of the ring. Kofi kicks out at 2.
Sheamus shows some frustration now, and wastes some time as Woods yells at Kofi to get up. Sheamus takes Kofi to the top for a super White Noise. Kofi slides out and climbs back up. They both crash to the mat. Sheamus blocks SOS and rolls Kofi for a 2 count. Kofi blocks the Irish Curse backbreaker with a roll-up for 2. Kofi comes right back with Trouble In Paradise for the pin to win.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
– After the match, Kofi stands tall and celebrates with Woods as the music hits. Big E also celebrates fro the virtual crowd. We see WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry celebrating with them from the ThunderDome crowd. The referee checks on Sheamus as we go to replays. Kofi and Woods pose in the corner as the crowd cheers them on.
– We see what happened earlier with The Hurt Business, RETRIBUTION and The Fiend. Mustafa Ali is backstage with RETRIBUTION now. He says The Hurt Business made the mistake of thinking his only strength is numbers earlier. Ali goes on and says everyone has no idea how much chaos he can make. All he needs is a cell phone, a secret and with one click he can make anyone’s world come crumbling down. He goes on and reveals that while he was sitting at home the past year, because this company didn’t know how to make a buck off someone named Mustafa Ali, he watched every corrupt Superstar and learned all of their pathetic little secrets. Ali confesses that he was the mysterious hacker on SmackDown, and he did it because he wanted the entire world to know that this sick place is infecting everyone with greed and corruption. Because of that, good and talented individuals are being forgotten and abandoned, their dreams are being left to die. But he found them, united them, and he promised them that their truth will be heard. Ali says anyone, be it The Fiend or The Hurt Business or anyone else on RAW, if you try to stop the truth from behind heard, RETRIBUTION will shut you down.
The Miz and John Morrison vs. Tucker and El Grand Gordo
We go back to the ring and out comes The Miz and John Morrison. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Titus O’Neil approaches The Hurt Business backstage. He says he thought he would make a great addition to the group. Titus says with his connections and public image, he can turn this conglomerate and take it worldwide. MVP compliments Titus on his connections and how he dresses, and says Ricochet isn’t coming to his senses right now. It looks like they’re in business now. They shake hands and Titus can’t wait to get started. MVP clarifies that they are in business, not Titus. They all attack Titus and beat him down.
We go back to the ring and The Miz waits with Morrison. They taunt Tucker and out he comes. Tucker says they won’t be laughing when he reveals his tag team partner. Tucker says he looked all over the world and he found a legendary luchador. The music hits and out comes El Grand Gordo, which is just Otis in a pink mask and cape. He’s even carrying the Money In the Bank lunchbox. Miz and Morrison aren’t fooled but Tucker keeps selling it and says El Grand Gordo has potential to be the next Rey Mysterio. Otis is barely trying to disguise his voice. Miz goes on about how Otis isn’t Money In the Bank material. He runs Otis down and says he spits on everyone that has ever held the Money In the Bank contract, wasting it. Miz says Otis is the joke. Miz continues with the insults and says he will separate Otis from the briefcase, just like he separated Otis from Mandy Rose, and separated Heavy Machinery. Tucker and Otis end up rushing the ring and clearing it, then standing tall together. We go to commercial.
Back fro the break and Tucker has started things off with Morrison. Tucker with an early 2 count. Morrison drops Tucker with a kick and goes to work in the corner as Miz taunts him. Miz gets some cheap shots in while Morrison distracts the referee. Miz tags in for a double team Gutbuster. They taunt Otis next before Miz goes to work on Tucker while he’s down. Morrison tags back in for more double teaming. Morrison with a standing Shooting Star Press for a 2 count.
Morrison keeps Tucker down and taunts him. Gordo paces the apron and reaches for the tag as Morrison drops Tucker with a shot to the throat for a 2 count. Morrison grounds Tucker and works him over on the mat now. Tucker tosses Morrison and nails a big clothesline. Miz runs in but Tucker fights them both off. Otis gets the hot tag and levels Miz with clotheslines. Otis also drops Morrison and clotheslines him over the top rope to the floor. Miz runs into a boot in the corner. Otis flies from the second rope with an arm drag for a pop.
Otis scoops Miz for a powerslam but Morrison breaks the pin up. Tucker comes from behind and slams Morrison on his head. Miz kicks Tucker to the floor. Miz stalks Otis now and goes for the Skull Crushing finale but WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth suddenly runs in the ring from the crowd, and then out the other side, distracting Miz. We see Drew Gulak, Akira Tozawa and Lucha House Party chasing Truth away now. Otis takes advantage of the distraction and drops Miz for the Caterpillar. Otis then splashes Miz from the corner for the pin to win.
Winners: El Grand Gordo and Tucker
– After the match, the lucha music hits as Heavy Machinery dances together in the ring.
– Still to come, the Firefly Fun House. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and The New Day is congratulating Heavy Machinery backstage and goofing off together. Mandy Rose approaches and gives Otis the gift of ham. They all celebrate and dance some more to end the segment.
– Tom sends us to the red brand return of The Firefly Fun House. Bray Wyatt pulls his large sledgehammer from a box and kisses it, then drops it. He then pulls out Braun Strowman’s sheep mask, laughs at it and tosses it. He also pulls what looks to be a branding iron out, and tosses it. This is moving day for Wyatt it appears. It makes him sad to leave his friends on SmackDown but he’s happy to make new friends here on RAW. We see flashes of what happened with RETRIBUTION earlier and Wyatt laughs, adding that it looks like things are off to a great start.
Abby The Witch asks Wyatt to keep it down so she can sleep. He calls her crabby and says they’re just having fun. We also see Huskus The Pig and Ramblin’ Rabbit, who mentions he will be a better husband and father from here on out. Wyatt didn’t realize Rabbit has a family. He promises to be a better friend to Rabbit. We see flashbacks of how Wyatt has tormented Rabbit and killed him several times over the past year or so. Wyatt says the past is in our heads but the future is in our hands. Rabbit asks, Really? Really. Rabbit says this means so much to him, all he wanted was a fresh start. Mercy The Buzzard suddenly attacks Rabbit and Wyatt laughs, saying it’s more like fresh meat, not a fresh start. Everyone laughs but we also hear a woman laughing outside. Wyatt wonders who that could be. He opens the front door and in comes Alexa Bliss. Wyatt says he saved the best surprise for last. Bliss says the fun is just getting started. Wyatt adds, “Yowie! Wowie!” Wyatt and Bliss wave goodbye and blow kisses to their audience as the music starts back up to end the Firefly Fun House segment.
Keith Lee vs. Braun Strowman
We go back to the ring and out first comes Braun Strowman as the pyro explodes. He marches to the ring and we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Keith Lee. We see recent happenings between the two big men. We also see WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair watching from the ThunderDome crowd. The bell rings and Strowman talks some trash, promising Lee he picked the wrong one. They lock up and Braun takes it to the corner, unloading with headbutts and elbows as the referee counts. Strowman with a running splash in the corner now.
Strowman clotheslines Lee over the top rope. Lee lands on his feet and stumbles into the announce table. Strowman runs around the ring and knocks Lee into the edge of the apron with a shoulder. Strowman rolls Lee back in and follows. Lee gets up but Strowman scoops him. Lee slides out as Strowman’s injured ribs give out, from WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns’ beating him on SmackDown. Lee unloads on Strowman now, nailing a splash to the ribs for a close 2 count.
We also see WWE Hall of Famer JBL watching from the ThunderDome crowd. Lee unloads with shoulder thrusts to the ribs in the corner. Strowman blocks Lee and beats him into the corner. Strowman charges but Lee moves and Strowman hits his ribs on the turnbuckles. Lee knocks Strowman off his feet. Lee tries to pick Strowman back up but Strowman’s hurting.
Strowman hits a low blow with his head as he tries to get up. The referee doesn’t rule on it. Strowman follows up with a running big boot to the face for the pin to win out of nowhere.
Winner: Braun Strowman
– After the match, the music hits as Strowman stands tall, holding his ribs. We go to replays. Lee comes from behind and turns Strowman around, then kicks him with a low blow. Lee yells at Strowman about coming at him that way, telling him that The Monster has met The Dragon. Lee goes on and warns Lee that he has messed with the wrong one. We get a replay of the post-match attack as Lee stands over Strowman.
– Still to come, Randy Orton inside the Cell. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see the Hell In a Cell structure being lowered around the ring. Announced for tonight’s RAW Talk is The Miz, John Morrison, Nikki Cross and Jeff Hardy.
– We go back to the ring for tonight’s main event segment as Randy Orton is introduced to mostly boos. Orton approaches the Hell In a Cell structure and checks it out before entering.
Orton brings his steel chair in the Cell with him. He asked for the Cell to be lowered so he could come out and reflect, and remember. Orton takes a seat in the chair now. He recalls hearing about how everyone would leave parts of themselves in the Cell, but he’s had 7 matches in the Cell and never left a piece of himself. He only learned himself better and what he’s truly capable of. He will step into the Cell for the 8th time when he faces WWE Champion Drew McIntyre this Sunday.
Orton recalls how he’s destroyed various opponents in the Cell, including Jeff Hardy, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and others. He recalls looking in The Undertaker’s eyes and earning his respect. He goes on and says those are all soon to be Hall of Famers, and when he thinks of the Hall of Fame he thinks of one word – legend. That word gets thrown around loosely these days. There are legends and there are legendary moments. He says it was a legendary moment when Drew won the title from Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 36 but… the music interrupts and out comes McIntyre with the WWE Title.
Drew stops at the Cell door, which is chained shut. Orton stares him down from the other side, taunting him. Orton tells Drew he will have to break the lock or wait until Sunday. Orton tells Drew to come and get him. Drew says OK. Drew grabs a pair of bolt cutters from the other side of the barrier and the crowd pops. Orton is worried now. Drew cuts the lock and Orton hits the ring to wait with the chair. Drew enters the Cell and stares Orton down. Orton waits to swing the chair. Drew slams the door and tells Orton his ass belongs to him, there’s nowhere to run. The RAW season premiere Hell In a Cell go-home show goes off the air right after McIntyre says those last words, before he can hit the ring.