Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite, beginning at 8 pm ET. Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- The show opens with the AEW roster standing on the ramp with Tony Khan and Brodie Lee's family at the center as a 10-bell salute commences.
- A taped video with Jon Moxley is shown where Moxley admits that there isn't much more to say that hasn't been said. He talks about how Brodie "brought joy to the people around him." He says "Brodie loved being a dad" and how "this was just a job." Moxley calls this a "soccer style kick to the face" and notes how pro wrestling is a community and how everyone supports each other when we're down. Moxley hopes that Brodie's legacy will inspire people to be good to each other and appreciate life. "Everyday is a gift. Everyday is special, and everyday I got to spend with Brodie was most special." Moxley ends by saying, "I love you Brodie, and I'll never forget you."
Colt Cabana and AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks vs. Matt Hardy and Private Party
Colt Cabana and Isiah Kassidy start things off as the two exchange holds. Colt catches Kassidy with a strong right hand. Kassidy tries to tag in Matt Hardy, but he orders Marq Quen to be tagged in. The Young Bucks and Cabana team up to take out Private Party. Hardy gets a sneak attack off, but he gets taken out by a triple dropkick. The Young Bucks take out Hardy and Private Party, and Cabana finishes it off with a springboard moonsault onto the outside. Nick with a combo onto Quen, but Hardy cuts him off and takes control.
Hardy tries for a Razor's Edge, but Matt meets him with a superkick. Quen tags in, but The Young Bucks with more combo moves to take out Private Party as The Young Bucks point to the sky to honor Brodie Lee. Hardy drags Matt out of the ring, but Matt takes him and Kassidy out. Quen takes advantage with a dive to the outside. Quen with a suplex, cover, but Matt kicks out. Kassidy tags in and hits a flurry of stomps. Hardy tags in and continues to mount more damage onto Matt. Quen tries to hold off Matt from tagging out. Quen with a dropkick, cover, but Matt kicks out.
Private Party hit an inverted atomic drop / boot combo. Kassidy with a back drop, cover, but Kassidy only gets two. Private Party hit consecutive lariats, Matt tries to follow up, but Matt gets a boot up. They do so again, but Matt counters again and hits a diving crossbody. Matt follows up with a Side Effect. Matt tries to take out Nick and Colt but fails and meets a Twist of Fate. Colt tags in and hits a springboard moonsault on Private Party. Colt on fire as he takes out Private Party. Flying Atomico on Kassidy, 1-2-no! Kassidy with assistance from Hardy gets a crucifix pin, but Colt manages to kick out.
Hardy trying to direct traffic, but Nick breaks it up. Nick and Colt combine for a super hurricanrana. Nick hits a series of clotheslines, but Hardy drags him down and takes out Matt and Colt. Vintage Nick Jackson takes out Quen and Hardy and says "that's for you Brodie". Private Party hit Gin and Juice! Hardy with a Twist of Fate, Kassidy with a senton bomb, Quen with a shooting star, cover, no! Matt and Colt break up the pin! Hardy brings a chair as Private Party are taking out The Young Bucks. Quen refuses to cheat as Colt tags in and takes on Private Party 1-on-2. Colt hits Chicago Skyline, Young Bucks hit Indy Taker and Colt with the Superman pin for the win.
Winners: Colt Cabana and The Young Bucks
- Post-match: The Acclaimed come out. Max Caster says he has something to say about Dark Order, but SCU come running in! Young Bucks hit The Acclaimed with dual superkicks and a Boom Boom Drop take The Acclaimed out as they hold up The Dark Order pose.
- A Darby Allin testimonial opens with Darby admitting that he wanted to wrestle Brodie once he met him at Brodie's debut. He talks about how "there was no ego with Brodie." He says Brodie wanted "to lift everyone up." He ends by saying, "he was the man by far. I wished I could've wrestled him."
- Before the match, Eddie Kingston says, "Brodie! I love you. I miss you. The Dark Order's nothing without him, and we're gonna prove it you cowards."
Before the bell rings, Evil Uno takes out Eddie Kingston with a boot causing chaos to ensue with all competitors running in. Lance Archer (sporting Luke Harper inspired gear) uses The Dark Order to bodyslam them on Kingston. Then Dark Order suplex Archer onto Kingston. Stu Grayson rocks Kingston with stomps in the corner. The Bunny distracts Grayson causing more chaos as Butcher and Blade take out Grayson. Jake Roberts provides a distraction this time as Grayson, as a tribute to Brodie, hits a huge sidewalk slam. Archer and Dark Order start wearing down The Blade. Uno hits a senton bomb, cover, but Butcher barely kicks out.
Blade mounts a comeback and finds an opening to tag in Kingston. Kingston sends Uno to the outside where The Bunny kicks Uno to the mid-section. Kingston and his group now cut the ring in half as they wear down Evil Uno. Kingston and Uno trade strikes back and forth. Uno counters Kingston's back fists and hits a half-and-half suplex. Blade and Archer tag in as Archer runs in and takes out Butcher. Blade tries to step up to Archer, but Archer is unfazed and plants Blade with a chokeslam. Archer tries to go for another, but Blade evades, but Archer meets him with huge strikes in the corner.
Archer goes old school and hits a springboard moonsault! Butcher runs in and trades strikes with Archer. Archer takes him out with a pounce! Grayson takes in as Dark Order hit a combo followed up by a frog splash by Archer, cover, but Butcher and Kingston break up the pin. Butcher sends Grayson into the Blade's knee, then Kingston hits a DDT, cover, 1-2-no! Grayson hits a backflip kick to take out Kingston and Blade. Archer tags back in and tries to hit Blackout. Kingston gets Blade down as Archer tags out to take out Kingston. Grayson takes out Butcher, and Dark Order hit Fatality for the win.
The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) & Lance Archer
- Post-match: Kingston makes his way into the ring. Dark Order and Archer hit Kingston with strikes. Then Jake Roberts takes out Kingston with a strike!
- Another testimonial begins with a slideshow of Brodie Lee and pictures of him and his family. Arn Anderson, Colt Cabana, and Arn Anderson share their memories of Brodie and how much of a family man he was. Referee Bryce Remsburg emotionally remembers Lee and their memories together of talking about their families. He ends by saying, "If there was a Mount Rushmore of wrestling dads. I think Brodie Lee should be on that face"
The Inner Circle (MJF, Ortiz & Santana) vs. The Dark Order (Alex Reynolds & John Silver) & Adam Page
Dark Order throw papers at The Inner Circle in honor of Brodie Lee's BTE bit. MJF holds back Santana and Ortiz as he starts off the match against Adam Page. Fast back-and-forth ends with Page knocking out MJF onto the outside. MJF yells at -1 before tagging in Ortiz. Silver also tags in and takes out Ortiz with a shoulder tackle and follows up with an arm drag. Ortiz maneuvers into a backbreaker. Santana tags in and hits a springboard crossbody. Silver meets him with a right elbow. Alex Reynolds tags in and knocks Santana down with a few strikes. Santana catches Reynolds off the ropes and hits a neckbreaker.
Santana with a Three Amigos and finishes it off with Ortiz, cover, but Reynolds kicks out. The Inner Circle keeping the pressure on Reynolds. MJF tries to take out Hangman, but Hangman counters allowing Reynolds to take out. Page is on fire taking out The Inner Circle and knocking MJF down with a big clothesline. Page looking for the Buckshot Lariat, but MJF rolls out. The Inner Circle team up slamming Page down, cover, but Page kicks out. The Inner Circle now cutting the ring in half wearing down Page.
MJF takes out Dark Order, but Page tries to find an opening to tag out. MJF cusses out Dark Order in the crowd as Page finds his opening as Silver and Ortiz tag in. Silver on a tear as he hits corner clotheslines on Santana and Ortiz. Silver takes out The Inner Circle and hits a diving crossbody then a powerbomb, cover, 1-2-no! Santana rolls through for a cutter. Reynolds hits a big double stomp. Ortiz takes out Reynolds, Page hits a rolling elbow, MJF takes out Page. MJF hits a Destroyer on MJF then a tope suicida on Santana! MJF hits Heat Seeker then Ortiz follows up with a powerbomb, lifts him for Santana to hit a superkick, cover, but Reynolds breaks up the pin!
Wardlow comes in and takes out Reynolds! Erick RedBeard (Erick Rowan) comes in! He drops Wardlow with a chokeslam and runs him off to the backstage. Silver and Reynolds hit a combo followed up by a Buckshot Lariat, cover, but MJF puts Ortiz's leg on the ropes and takes out -1's mask. -1 hits MJF with a kendo stick! MJF is taken out. Ortiz is alone in the ring. Silver with Brodie's discuss forearm for the win!
Winners: The Dark Order (Alex Reynolds & John Silver) & Adam Page
- Post-match: Silver is emotional as Erick RedBeard joins Dark Order in the ring and holds up a sign that says, "Goodbye for now my brother. See you down the road."
- An Eddie Kingston testimonial plays as he expresses how much he'll miss Brodie. He tells Brodie's kids that he'll never be gone as long as you remember him. He tells Brodie's kids about how much Brodie loved them.
Anna Jay and Britt Baker start things off as they feel each other out exchanging holds. Jay gest the better of Baker as she's forced to tag in Penelope Ford. TayJay team up and take down Ford, cover, but Ford kicks out. Ford slaps Tay Conti who is not having it and throws Ford around with judo throws and follows up with a kick to the back, cover, but Ford kicks out again. Baker comes in and provides assistance, Ford covers, but Conti kicks out. Baker wearing down Conti with a few knees to the face then a full nelson suplex. Conti is taken out of the ring. Conti catches a kick, but Baker slams Conti down. Rebel dragging Conti leading to Ford to leap of the corner for double knees.
Ford dragging Conti on the ropes as Kip Sabian tries to get an extra shot in. Ford cutting the ring in half, but Conti catches Ford in a roll up, quick kick out by Ford as she maintain controls for her team. Ford and Baker continue to cut the ring in half as Ford drops Conti onto her knees, cover, but Conti kicks out again. Conti fighting back as Conti and Ford each hit a pump kick knocking each other out. Jay and Baker tag in, and Jay takes down Baker with a few clotheslines, a kick to the leg and a neckbreaker. Jay hits a rolling kick, but Ford comes in with a backstabber. Conti comes in and slams Ford down. Baker takes out Conti with a slingblade. Jay catches Baker with a Jay Kick as the emotions are taking over Jay allowing Baker to intercept. Fisherman neckbreaker, cover, 1-2-no!
Jay driven to the second turnbuckle, Ford hits a rolling neckbreaker, cover, but Jay kicks out. Jay catches Ford in a Queen Slayer. Conti takes out Baker and Rebel as Ford is forced to tap out.
Winners: Anna Jay & Tay Conti
- Tony Schiavone comes in as he interviews Britt Baker. Baker who called him into the ring. Baker says she's sick of "the conspiracy around here." She says everything's rigged. Thunder Rosa runs in! Rosa beats down Baker as Rebel and the referees try to break things up.
- Chris Jericho leads another tribute video where he notes that he and Brodie Lee wrestled 27 times. He recalls wrestling him at Saudi Arabia and talks about how smart Brodie was where he noted that an arrow in the hotel room pointed to Mecca. He notes that he brought Lee to AEW and he proved that he could be a main event level star. He said Lee came to his house one day and his dog, who normally doesn't like strangers, greeted him warmly proving how great of a person Lee was. He ends saying, "I love you, Brodie. We are gonna miss you. We promise to take care of your family."
Cody Rhodes (w/ Arn Anderson), Orange Cassidy & Ten vs. Team Taz (Brian Cage, Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks) (w/Taz & Hook)
Cody Rhodes and Powerhouse Hobbs start things off as Hobbs shows off his power right away and scowls at Cody. Ricky Starks tags in, but Cody drops him with a drop toehold. Starks and Cody trade strikes. Starks drops Cody with a leaping shoulder tackle and poses. Cody takes advantage and tries to tag in Orange Cassidy who doesn't want to tag in. Cody forces a tag on Ten. Hobbs distracts Ten, but Ten is unfazed as he has his way with Starks. Hobbs comes in and calls out Cassidy. Cassidy is tagged in.
Hobbs wants a test of strength. Cassidy opts to put his hands in his pockets. Cassidy rocks Hobbs with "a shoulder tackle", but Hobbs pushes him down. Cassidy kips up and lands "some tough shots" on Hobbs. Cassidy tries for a Superman punch, mosses, and Hobbs with a huge powerslam! Hobbs rocks Cassidy with a clothesline as Brian Cage tags in and ragdolls Cassidy. Team Taz cut the ring in half as they wear down Cassidy. Hobbs hits a stalling suplex on Cassidy as he scowls more. Cage tags in and goes for his own stalling suplex. Starks wants in as he tries for his own stalling suplex.
Cassidy gets his way out and hits his own suplex. Starks tries to prevent Cassidy from tagging out, but Cassidy is able to tag in Cody who rocks Starks with clotheslines. Cody hits a powerslam, cover, but Starks kicks out. Cody is fired up, but Cage intercepts Cody allowing Starks to gain an advantage, but Cody and Starks take each other out. Ten tags in and goes to town on Team Taz. Ten with a slam as he does a tribute for Brodie Lee. Ten with a Brodie Bomb as he takes out Hobbs. Ten tries for a spinebuster, but Starks counters to a spear, cover, but Cassidy breaks up in the pin.
Cassidy hits a spinning DDT on Starks, Hobbs takes out Cassidy, Cody hits a superkick on Hobbs, Cage hits a knee strike and a flatliner on Cody and Ten knocks Cage out with a pump kick. Starks hits a tornado DDT, cover, 1-2-no! Taz brings out a chair, but Arn Anderson is there with his own chair! Cassidy takes advantage with an Orange Punch, Cody comes in with Cross Rhodes then launches Starks to Ten for a spinebuster for the win.
Winners: Cody Rhodes, Orange Cassidy & Ten
- Post-match: Cody hugs Ten and whispers in Ten's ear. Cody tells Ten to pose on the corner. Team Taz come in and take out Cody, Orange and Ten. Lights go dark, and it's Darby Allin! Darby emerges from the back with his skateboard, and the lights go out again. It's Sting! Sting also emerges from the back as he and Sting make their way to the ring. Team Taz are on the ramp covered in snow as Sting and Darby join Cody, Orange and Ten. The two sides stare each other down.
- Cody is now in the ring alone with a mic in hand. A "Brodie" chant breaks out from the crowd as Cody fights back tears. Cody talks the many stories everyone has told about Brodie Lee and the positive impact he's had on everyone. Cody notes that there aren't many people that have that kind of impact across many companies. Cody introduces -1, Brodie Lee Jr. who comes out with his mother, Ten and Tony Khan.
Cody gestures for -1 to leave Lee's boots in the center of the ring as Cody covers it with Lee's trademark scarf. A spotlight is shown on the memorial. Tony Khan calls Lee "the greatest TNT Champion they've ever had" and announces Brodie Lee Jr. as TNT Champion for life. Khan thanks the crowd and ends the show on a tribute video showing clips and pictures from Brodie's wrestling career and his life.