Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Tribute to the Troops Viewing Party! Today's special event comes from the WWE ThunderDome at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
Tribute to the Troops is scheduled to air at 4:30 PM EST for viewers who have a NFL game airing at 1:00 PM EST, and at 3:00 PM EST for viewers with a NFL game airing at 4:05 PM EST.
- Tonight's show begins with a pre-recorded messages to the military from celebrities like Terry Crews, Drew Brees, and former WWE 24/7 Champion Rob Gronkowski.
Daniel Bryan, Street Profits, Jeff Hardy, and Rey Mysterio vs. King Corbin, Elias, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, and Robert Roode
Back from commercial and Daniel Bryan is getting worked by Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode. Bryan is defenseless in the corner as Ziggler tags in his partner. Roode mocks Daniel Bryan with a yes chant and lifts him to the top rope. Bryan reverses Roode's super-plex attempt with a head butt, sending Roode to the floor. He lands a missile dropkick and tags in Mysterio. Roode tags in Corbin. Mysterio immediately hits Corbin with his hot tag offense and goes for the cover. Corbin kicks out at 2. Corbin tags in Zayn. Mysterio crawls under Zayn to tag in Angelo Dawkins. Dawkins lands a flurry of spinning elbows on Zayn. Elias breaks up Dawkins's pin attempt. All ten members enter the ring one at a time, trading finishers on each other. Superkicks, running knees, 619s, oh my!
Montez Ford lands a MASSIVE frog splash on Sami Zayn and covers him for the 1-2-3.
Winners: Daniel Bryan, Street Profits, Jeff Hardy, and Rey Mysterio
- The winners celebrate in the ring as various troops on the ThunderDome screens applaud.
- STILL TO COME: WWE Champion Drew McIntyre faces Mr. Money in the Bank The Miz.
- NFL Fox Sports analysts thank the troops in a pre-recorded message.
- We go to Lacey Evans and Fox Sports analyst Jay Glazer to an aircraft carrier for a push-up contest between three Marines and Evans. Evans claims she got 75 push-ups in, with the other three Marines getting 63, 58, and 57.
- We go back to Greg Hamilton at the ThunderDome. Hamilton introduces HARDY to perform his new song, Give Heaven Some Hell. HARDY thanks the troops after his performance.
- Michael Cole tosses to a video package of WWE Superstars meeting with troops virtually.The video sees Lacey Evans, Montez Ford, Bianca Belair, AJ Styles, Drew McIntyre, and more speak to troops via a zoom call. They all thank the troops and say how much they appreciate what they do.
- More Fox Sports talent in Troy Aikman, Joe Buck, and Erin Andrews thank the troops in a pre-recorded message.
Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair vs. Natalya and Bayley
Bayley and Sasha Banks start this match off. The former best friends lock up, and Sasha has the early advantage. Banks tags in Bianca Belair, who is quickly taken advantage of by Bayley. Belair is worked into the corner as Bayley tags in Natalya. Natalya's momentum does not last long, as Belair quickly takes advantage again. Belair gets Natalya up for a fireman's carry, and taunts Bayley. Bayley enters the ring to interfere, but Banks is there to even the odds. Belair lifts Sasha up in a military press and tosses her partner onto their opponents. Banks and Belair taunt Bayley and Natalya as we go to commercial break.
We return from commercial break and Bayley has once again taken advantage. She works Belair into the corner and tags in Natalya. Natalya goes for a suplex, but is reversed into a small package. Natalya kicks out, but Belair tags in Banks for the hot tag. Banks hits Natalya with a flurry of offense, including a double knee strike in the corner. Bayley breaks up the pin attempt, but Belair is back to even the odds. Belair hits a handspring standing moonsault. Banks locks Natalya in the Bank Statement. Natalya taps out.
Winners: Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair
- Belair and Banks celebrate together in the ring and dance to The Boss's theme.
- Cole tosses to a throwback clip of the 2007 Tribute to the Troops event. The clip sees John Cena, dressed as Santa Claus, deliver an Attitude Adjustment to Vince McMahon.
- WWE Champion Drew McIntyre makes his way to the ring.
- UP NEXT: Drew McIntyre faces The Miz in a non-title match.
- The Miz makes his way to the ring, accompanied by his tag team partner, John Morrison. Both don Santa hats.
Drew McIntyre vs. The Miz
McIntyre and Miz lock up to get this one started. McIntyre shifts the momentum and Irish whips Miz into the corner, and hits him with a duo of strikes. Miz slides to the outside, but McIntyre follows and lands a chop across Miz's chest. Morrison tries to distract, but McIntyre tosses him over the barricade and into the virtual crowd. Miz has now taken advantage. He goes to the top rope, but McIntyre reverses. McIntyre attempts to land a super-plex, but Miz reverses once again. Before Miz can execute any offense, McIntyre sends him flying off the top. McIntyre is feeling it now. He lands back-to-back belly-to-belly suplexes on Miz, and finishes it off with a neckbreaker. Morrison attempts to pull Miz out of the ring but does not succeed. The distraction is enough for Miz to land an eye poke. Miz goes for the Skull-Crushing Finale, but McIntyre reverses and lands a Future Shock DDT. McIntyre measures Miz now, calls for the 3-2-1, and lands a Claymore. That running single-leg dropkick is good for the 1-2-3.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- McIntyre poses with the WWE Title. He enters the virtual crowd to celebrate with the troops that joined us via ThunderDome screens. McIntyre gives a thumbs up to the virtual crowd as Michael Cole signs us off.