AEW announced tonight the rules for the Casino Tag Team Royale match that will be taking place at the Revolution pay-per-view on March 7.
The rules are the following:
* Order of the entry is selected by lottery.
* Two tag teams will start the match
* Every 90 seconds a new tag team will enter the match
* Individual eliminators occur when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor
* Tag Teams are eliminated when both competitors have been ruled out of the match
* The match will continue until there is only one competitor/team remaining
* The winning team will earn a shot at the AEW World Tag Team Championship
Bear Country, Alex Reynolds & John Silver, Evil Uno & Stu Grayson, Ortiz & Santana, The Butcher & The Blade, Private Party, and Top Flight have been announced as participants so far for the Casino Tag Team Royale match.
Below is the line-up for Revolution so far:
* World Champion Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley in an Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch
* Women’s Champion Hikaru Shida vs. the title eliminator tournament winner
* Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks vs. MJF & Chris Jericho
* Hangman Page vs. Matt Hardy for the loser’s Q1 2021 earnings
* Team Taz (Brian Cage & Ricky Starks) vs. Sting & Darby Allin in a street fight
* Casino Tag Team Royale for a future Tag Team title shot
* Miro & Kip Sabian vs. Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor
* Face of the Revolution Ladder Match for a future AEW TNT Championship match: Cody Rhodes (with Arn Anderson) vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Penta El Zero Miedo vs. Lance Archer (with Jake Roberts) vs. Preston “10” Vance or Max Caster vs. TBA
Here are the rules for the #CasinoTagTeamRoyale. 1 team will earn a future shot at the #AEW World Tag Team Championship, but to do so, they’ll have to outlast some of the top teams in #AEW at Revolution. Watch #AEWRevolution Sunday, March 7 Live on PPV 8pm on all major providers pic.twitter.com/JSTBgCRmHo
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 27, 2021