WWE announced today it will be headed back to the UK in November for eight shows.
Below is the current lineup:
* Brighton – Brighton Centre (Wednesday, November 3, 2021)
* Sheffield – Utilita Arena (Thursday, November 4, 2021)
* Birmingham – Utilita Arena (Friday, November 5, 2021)
* London – SSE Arena Wembley (Saturday, November 6, 2021)
* Liverpool – M&S Bank Arena (Sunday, November 7, 2021)
* Leeds – First Direct Arena (Monday, November 8, 2021)
* Nottingham – Motorpoint Arena (Tuesday, November 9, 2021)
* Manchester – AO Arena (Wednesday, November 10, 2021)
WWE is advertising this a “WWE Live UK Tour” and makes no mention of any of these events being a RAW or SmackDown taping. WWE already has a RAW scheduled for Louisville, Kentucky (KFC Yum! Center) on Monday, November 8.
Beginning tonight, WWE is running a four-show tour in the UK (Newcastle, London, Cardiff, and Glasgow).
Back by popular demand, WWE Live returns to the UK this November! https://t.co/SCnmNNgIP3
— WWE (@WWE) September 19, 2021