Welcome to WrestlingINC.com’s WWE NXT 2.0 Viewing Party! Our live coverage starts at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
Please share coverage of tonight’s Viewing Party on social media and chime in with your thoughts in the Comments section below!
Here’s what’s in store for tonight:
- Mandy Rose vs. Indi Hartwell
- Bron Breakker vs. Duke Hudson
- Alba Fyre vs. Elektra Lopez
- Von Wagner vs. Ikemen Jiro
Edris Enofe & Malik Blade vs. Two Dimes & Stacks (with Tony D’Angelo)
Stacks and Enofe start this one off. Stacks with a scoop and slam on Enofe and goes for the cover but Enofe kicks out. Stacks makes the tag to Dimes, Enofe tags in Blade, and Blade goes to work on Dimes with a drop-kick then a back-body drop and goes for the cover but Dimes kicks out. Blade makes the tag bag to Enofe, Dimes dives over to his corner to make the tag to Stacks, who tosses Enofe out of the ring and then into the ring apron before sending him back into the ring. Dimes slams Enofe and makes the tag to Stacks, who applies a headlock.
Stacks drills Enofe with a knee to the mid-section and Enofe fights back with a bevy of strikes then a back elbow and a sling blade. Enofe struggles to the corner and makes the tag to Blade, Stacks makes the tag to Dimes, and Blade unloads on Stacks with a clothesline out of the ring. Dimes comes in but eats a clothesline and a step-up lariat before a cross-body from the top and Blade goes for the cover but Dimes kicks out. Stacks sends Enofe into the ring post, Dimes plants Blade with a flat liner and Legado Del Fantasma come down to the ring. Back in the ring, Dimes and Stacks drill Blade with a double team finisher and they get the 1-2-3!
Winners – Two dimes and Stacks
– After the match, Tony D’Angelo grabs a microphone and yells at Legado Del Fantasma to come fight them, to which they oblige. All six men brawl and we head backstage.
– Backstage, Wes Lee is being interviewed by McKenzie Mitchell. Lee says he was running on adrenaline when he saw Sanga, but he knows he didn’t make a mistake and he stands by his challenge. Lee tells McKenzie that she wouldn’t understand and he needs to face guys like Sanga to prove to everyone, including himself, that he can do it.
– Back at the ringside area, Sanga makes his way down to the ring and he’ll face Wes Lee, after the break.
Wes Lee vs. Sanga
Sanga launches Lee out of the ring and shoves him into the apron and Lee’s really selling his rib injury as his entire mid-section is heavily taped up. Lee finally garners some offense and lands a number of kicks and drops Sanga with a drop-kick then goes up top and looks for a cross-body but Sanga catches him and launches him across the ring with a slam. Sanga scoops and drops Lee on his back with a massive back-body drop and gets the three-count!
Winner – Sanga
– NXT Champion Bron Breakker is shown backstage and is told by two men where Joe Gacy was last seen. Breakker walks into his locker room and sees a picture of he and his father from what Breakker says, was over 20 years ago. Breakker looks at the photo confused and we head back to the ring for our next matchup.
Alba Fyre vs. Elektra Lopez
Cora Jade is seated at ringside for this one. Lopez sends Fyre to the outside and shoves her into the steel steps before tossing her back into the ring. Fyre wallops Lopez with a kick then a forearm before going for the cover but Lopez kicks out. Lopez snaps Fyre’s arm back and sends her to the corner and lashes her arm around the middle turnbuckle. Fyre rolls out of the way of a boot then kicks Lopez in the mid-section and tries for a the Gory Bomb but Lopez evades and cracks her with a boot to the face. Fyre rolls up Lopez but Lopez kicks out. Fyre drills Lopez with a headbutt and goes up top and nails Lopez with a swanton bomb and gets the 1-2-3!
Winner – Alba Fyre
– After the match, Lopez goes over to Cora Jade and smacks the popcorn out of her hands. The two yell at each other and Lopez heads out.
– We then see Damon Kemp on the phone. The Creed Brothers and Ivy Nile walk in and Kemp says Roderick Strong hurt his ankle and his tag match with Strong against Pretty Deadly won’t happen tonight. Julius and Brutus say that the Diamond Mine way is you’d tape your ankle up and fight through the pain, just like they did, last week. Kemp says he’s going to go find out an update on Strong and Julius and Brutus say that Pretty Deadly won’t get lucky again and at In Your House, they’re taking Pretty Deadly’s NXT Tag Team Titles. It’s then announced that our first NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinal will go down, after the break.
– Back from the break, McKenzie Mitchell announces that Nikkita Lyons is injured and can’t compete in the NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinals. Fallon Henley is with Brooks and Jensen and Brooks and Jensen say it’s unfortunate that Nikkita suffered such a freak injury in training. Tiffany Stratton comes in and asks Henley if she’s going to take such an easy road to the Final. Henley tells Stratton to go make it official and she can take Nikkita’s spot and face her in the Semifinals, tonight.
Lash Legend vs. Roxanne Perez – NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinals
Lash tosses Perez across the ring but Perez lands on her feet and gos for a German suplex but Lash tosses Perez to the mat. Perez goes for an arm drag but Lash catches her and plants her with a back suplex then kips up and drills Perez with a kick to the back before going for the cover but Perez kicks out. Lash scoops and slams Perez then goes for another cover but Perez lifts the shoulders yet again. Perez with a pair of kicks to Lash’s legs, then goes up top and takes her down and unloads a number of strikes. Perez cracks Lash with a pair of running forearms in the corner but Lash plants Perez with a leg sweep. Lash lifts Perez for a power-bomb but Perez jumps over her and plants her with the Pop Rox and gets the three-count!
Winner – Roxanne Perez (Advances To NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament)
– We then see NXT Champion Mandy Rose, backstage with the NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions, Gigi Dolin and Jacey Jane of Toxic Attraction. Mandy says Indi [Hartwell] made the biggest mistake of her life when she decided to call her [Mandy] out. Kayden Carter and Katana Chance come out of nowhere and attack Dolin and Jane and Mandy retreats and makes her way out and she’ll face Indi Hartwell, after the break.
Mandy Rose vs. Indi Hartwell
Indi applies a headlock to start. Mandy rolls out and slams Indi to the mat and goes for the cover but Indi kicks out. Mandy sends Indi to the corner and drills Indi with a running knee then a snapmare and a kick to the back before going for another cover but Indi kicks out once again. Mandy tosses Indi back to the corner and unloads a number of kicks, then a trio of shoulders. Indi scoops Mandy and launches her face-first into the top turnbuckle then hits a pair of arm drags and a sidewalk slam then goes for the cover but Mandy lifts the shoulders after a count of two. Mandy rolls to the outside to recover and we head to a commercial break. Back from the break and Mandy has Indi in an abdominal stretch whilst in the center of the ring.
Indi drops Mandy with a slam but Mandy comes right back with a headbutt then goes for the cover but Indi kicks out. Mandy yells in Indi’s face and slams her down to the mat. Indi gets back to her feet and the pair trade strikes. Indi with a forearm and Mandy drops to the mat, Indi with a trip then a kick and goes for a slam but her back gives out and Mandy rolls to the apron. Indi trips Mandy back into the ring and slams her before going for the cover but Mandy kicks out. Mandy rolls Indi up, Indi rolls out and plants Mandy with a spine-buster then goes for another cover but Mandy lifts the shoulders at two and a half. Gigi Dolin, Jacey Jane, Kayden Carter and Katana Chance’s brawl from earlier spills out to the ringside area, Jane gets in the ring, Indi shoves her out, Mandy uses the distraction and plants Indi wto get the 1-2-3!
Winner – Mandy Rose
– After the match, the brawl continues and Mandy Rose escapes up the ramp with her NXT Women’s Championship but Wendy Choo comes up from behind and attacks Mandy then celebrates with the title.
– We then see NXT Champion Bron Breakker backstage being interviewed by McKenzie Mitchell. Bron says there’s nothing Gacy can do to rattle him. Footage appears behind Bron on the monitor and Bron says it’s of him scoring an 85-yard touchdown while he played Football as a kid and while it was a big moment for him, his father promised him that he would be at that game but he didn’t end up making it because he was wrestling in Japan. Bron says the mind games aren’t going to work then thanks McKenzie and walks off.
– Tiffany Stratton then makes her way down to the ring and she’ll face Fallon Henley in the second NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinal, after the break.
– Back from the break and NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly are shown backstage. They cut a promo on the Creed Brothers and say there’s no chance they’re ever beaten, especially by the Creed Brothers at In Your House.
Tiffany Stratton vs. Fallon Henley – NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinals
Henley with a headlock to start. Henley sends Stratton to the corner, Stratton leaps over Henley and twists Henley’s arms into the top rope but the referee forces a break. Henley slaps Stratton then plants her with a slam, Stratton leaps over Henley, who clubs her with a forearm but Stratton drags Henley back towards her by her hair and Henley slaps her again. Henley runs the ropes and cracks Stratton with a forearm, Stratton ends up draped over the middle rope and Henley rushes to the outside and nails her with another forearm before getting back into the ring. Stratton fires back with a kick, then a flip over the top rope with a senton before going for the cover but Henley kicks out.
Stratton trips Henley after Henley kicks her in the mid-section and Stratton sends Henley to the corner and blasts her with a back-flip elbow then a kick before going for the cover but Henley kicks out. Stratton works over Henley’s left leg with a leg lock and Henley punches a bridged Stratton in the mid-section to force the break. Henley with a front slam, then an elbow, then another before planting Stratton with another front slam. Henley hits Stratton a back-body drop then an uppercut before going for the running knee but her knee gives out. Stratton shoves Henley to the corner and hits a double stomp then goes up top and nails Henley with a corkscrew splash and gets the three-count!
Winner – Tiffany Stratton (Advances To NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament)
– After the match, Grayson waller comes down to the ring and celebrates with Tiffany Stratton as we see a replay of the finish of the match.
– We then see McKenzie Mitchell backstage with Kayden Carter and Katana Chance. Chance says people need to stop taking their kindess for weakness. Carter says it doesn’t matter if its NXT 1.0 or NXT 2.0 and at In Your House, they want Toxic Attraction to put their NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles on the line. Wendy Choo comes in and says at In Your House, Carter and Chance will leave with the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles and she’ll [Wendy] will leave with the NXT Women’s Championship. Mitchell announces that Von Wagner will face Ikemen Jiro, after the break. Before the break, we see a quick hype video highlighting Von Wagner’s ‘Path of Destruction’.
– Back from the break we see a vignette for Thea Hail, who’ll be coming to NXT 2.0, next week.
Von Wagner (with Mr. Stone) vs. Ikemen Jiro
Jiro nails Wagner with a back elbow to start. Wagner shoves Jiro across the ring and plants him with a power-bomb then a follow up slam and a suplex before going for the cover but Jiro kicks out. Wagner tosses Jiro to the matt but Jiro kips up and nails Wagner with a step up enziguri then a leg drop and an elbow that sends Wagner to the outside. Jiro shoves Wagner back in the ring and plants him with a tornado DDT then goes for the cover but Wagner kicks out. Wagner powers bac with the Death Valley Driver and gets the 1-2-3!
Winner – Von Wagner
– We then see Tony D’Angelo, Two Dimes and Stacks, backstage. D’Angelo challenges Legado Del Fantasma two a six man tag match at In Your House and invites them to a sit down meeting to work out the deal, next week and we head to a commercial break.
– Back from the break and Toxic Attraction is in the Toxic Lounge. Mandy Rose says the thought of anything to do with Wendy Choo makes her sick. Jacey Jane makes fun of Kayden Carter and Katana Chance being ‘too small’ to win the tag titles and Gigi Dolin says that Carter and Chance are lashing out because they’re insecure and Jane and Dolin accept Carter and Chance’s challenge for In Your House.
– Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams are then shown in their barbershop. Cameron Grimes comes in and says that he wants to see Carmelo eye to eye, man to man. Hayes says Grimes isn’t the ‘A Champion’ and Gimes says Carmelo used to be the ‘A Champion’ but now he was just a champion. Grimes says NXT officials told him that Carmelo will face Nathan Frazer, next week.
– Joe Gacy and his druids are shown in a dark room. Gacy says the mind games are working on Bron Breakker and at In Your House, he will finally break the NXT Champion, for good. We then head to a commercial break ahead of our main event of the evening.
Bron Breakker vs. Duke Hudson
Joe Gacy and his druids are watching down on this one fromthe platform above the crowd. Breakker trips Hudson to the mat to start this one off. A brief back and forth ensues and Hudson clubs Breakker with a clothesline that sends the NXT Champion to the outside. Hudson sends Breakker back into the ring and slams him before going for the cover but Breakker kicks out. Hudson drapes Breakker over the top rope, goes up top and drills him with a diving kick that sends Breakker crashing to the outside. Hudson sends Breakker into the steel steps then back into the ring. Breakker fights back with some strikes then plants Hudson with a slam then a clothesline. Gacy’s druids rush the ring, Breakker sends them all out of the ring, Hudson uses the distraction and tries to hit Breakker with a steel chair but Breakker fights back and drills Hudson with a kick and Breakker clobbers Hudson with the chair but he’s caught by the referee and Breakker is disqualified.
Winner – Duke Hudson (via DQ)
– After the match, Breakker looks up at Gacy on the platform in complete shock as Gacy laughs maniacally as the show goes off the air.
Have a news tip or correction? Send it to [email protected]