Chyna's manager Anthony Anzaldo told The New York Daily News that the former WWE Intercontinental Champion passed away last Wednesday after unintentionally overdosing on a mixture of Valium and Ambien.
Anzaldo said he did not believe Chyna intentionally overdosed and said she had been taking both medications legally for years, but steadily upped her intake to a dangerous amount.
"She was inappropriately taking her legally prescribed medication over the course of two to three weeks," Anzaldo said. "On Sunday night, her body had enough. ... Her normal amount was one thing, but over the course of time she was increasing, and not properly."
It was also noted that Chyna had been dead for days before Anzaldo found her. It will take 8 months before the toxicology results are back but Anzaldo is certain that the lethal mix of Valium and Ambien led to her death.