Earlier this month, Scurll won the Survival of the Fittest tournament, which gave him a future title shot at the ROH World Champion (currently Jay Lethal). Scurll will have to defend the rights to that title shot in his match against Daniels at the PPV.
JUST SIGNED: @facdaniels vs @MartyScurll for Marty's #ROH World Title shot at #FinalBattle!— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) November 23, 2018
Fri Dec 14 - @TheHammerstein - #ROHNYC
Very Limited Tix: https://t.co/2rjTEgQFcL
LIVE on PPV, FREE for #HonorClub VIP, 50% off for HonorClub Standard
Order Now: https://t.co/gfglt9W0Mg pic.twitter.com/ARGxHn4kWf
Below is the updated PPV card:
* Jay Lethal (c) vs. Cody (ROH World Championship)
* Sumie Sakai (c) vs. Madison Rayne vs. Karen Q vs. Kelly Klein or Jenny Rose (ROH Women of Honor World Championship Four Corner Survival Match)
* Jeff Cobb (c) vs. Adam Page (ROH World TV Championship)
* Flip Gordon vs. Bully Ray ("I Quit" Match)
* Marty Scurll vs. Christopher Daniels (Rights to future ROH World Title match)
* Matt Taven vs. Dalton Castle
* Jonathan Gresham vs. Zack Sabre Jr.