Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman is back to host the latest episode of The Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast, which you can listen to via the player above. The Wrestling Inc Daily is released Monday-Friday afternoon. Click HERE to subscribe on iTunes.
Today’s episode features:
Second City Chicago’s EJ Cameron joining Nick to talk all the pro wrestling news from the last twenty-four hours. Including:
* An anonymous WWE employee asking Florida officials to shut down WWE tapings
* Jim Ross saying AEW should not sign any recently released WWE talent
* How various recently released WWE Superstars are re-building their lives in the pandemic
* Smackdown viewership hitting an all-time low on FOX
* Money In The Bank updates
* Backstage news on Lana – Liv Morgan
* The Rock’s new backyard wrestling project
Wrestling Inc. field correspondent Scott Fishman’s interview with Aron Stevens (Formerly WWE Superstar Damien Sandow)
You can check listen to past episodes of The Wrestling Inc Daily here.