WWE will be going all out with the Extreme Rules content this Sunday on their digital platforms.
The programming will start bright and early with a new The Bump at 10:30 AM EST and will conclude with the Extreme Rules Watch Along, which will feature stars like WWE NXT World and North American Champion Keith Lee, Mandy Rose, and WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley.
You can see the full list of content coming out this Sunday, July 19 below:
* 10:30 AM EST - WWE's The Bump on WWE Network, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Twitch. Guests will include Seth Rollins, D-Von Dudley, Hardcore Holly and Kenny Smith from "NBA On TNT".
* Next, "The Best of Extreme Rules" will air.
* After that, "the first-ever pay-per-preview edition of WWE Ahora will set the stage with 'La Previa del Show de Horrores en WWE Extreme Rules'. Hosts Quetzalli Bulnes and Marcelo Rodriguez will be joined by WWE Superstars and special guests to break down the upcoming event for WWE Español's flagship franchise."
* 6 PM EST - The Extreme Rules Kickoff Show.
* 7 PM EST - Extreme Rules Watch Along with Keith Lee, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Mick & Noelle Foley and more. Available on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch.
As noted, a bonus episode of Undertaker: The Last Ride called "Tales From The Deadman" will also be premiering on the WWE Network this Sunday, July 19.