Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman is back to host the latest episode of The Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast!WW The Wrestling Inc Daily is released Monday-Friday afternoon. Click HERE to subscribe on iTunes.
Today's episode features:
Justin LaBar joining Nick to talk all the pro wrestling news from the last twenty-four hours. Including:
* WWE naming a new President/CRO
* RAW seeing a slight bump in viewership
* WWE naming the new faction "RETRIBUTION"
* Austin Theory's mysterious suspension
* Marty Jannetty apparently confessing to murder
Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman's interview with WWE Hall of Famer DDP. Featuring DDP discussing:
* His family recovering from COVID-19
* Turning down a Small Business Administration loan
* The growth of his at-home business
* Jake Roberts moving out of his house
* The Rock becoming co-owner of the XFL
The latest installment of the Wrestling Inc. Daily mailbag discussing which Wednesday Night War show you are more excited for
You can check listen to past episodes of The Wrestling Inc Daily here.