Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman is back to host the latest episode of The Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast! The Wrestling Inc Daily is released Monday-Friday afternoon. Click HERE to subscribe on iTunes.
Today's episode features:
EJ Cameron joining Nick to talk all the pro wrestling news from the last twenty-four hours. Including:
* Paige learning about unionism
* Mustafa Ali as the leader of RETRIBUTION
* Natalya training with a mystery person
* Sarah Stock's arrest
* EC3 heading to ROH
Nick's interview with Aron Stevens (aka Damien Sandow). Including Stevens discussing:
* The need for pro wrestlers to be tested regularly for COVID-19
* Taking over as booker for Championship Wrestling From Hollywood
* His experience working with the WWE creative team
* Being the first to lose a Money In The Bank cash-in
* Whether fans will see him in AEW
The latest installment of the Wrestling Inc. Daily mailbag looking at what you think of Mustafa Ali as the leader of RETRIBUTION
You can check listen to past episodes of The Wrestling Inc Daily here.