Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman is back to host the latest episode of The Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast, which you can listen to via the player above. The Wrestling Inc Daily is released Monday-Friday afternoon. Click HERE to subscribe on iTunes.
Today's episode features:
Justin LaBar joining Nick to talk all the pro wrestling news from the last twenty-four hours. Including:
* Ridge Holland's leg injury on WWE NXT
* Florida giving the green light for full capacity events at James Raymond Stadium
* Scrapped plans for Tyson Fury vs Drew McIntyre
* Renne Young returning to WWE for Smackdown's FOX second anniversary show
* AJ Styles' comments on WWE's third part edict
* Jazz retiring from in-ring competition
Nick's interview with Josh Barnett. Featuring Barnett discussing:
* Staying in touch with friends through the pandemic
* Scrapped 2020 Bloodsport plans
* Why he isn't facing Jon Moxley at Bloodsport
* MMA's pro wrestling roots
* Bloodsport's influence on WWE
* Why Davey Boy Smith Jr. is "an actual madman"
The latest installment of the Wrestling Inc. Daily mailbag looking who you think had the better show last week, WWE NXT or AEW Dynamite
You can check listen to past episodes of The Wrestling Inc Daily here.