Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite, beginning at 8 pm ET. Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Video package introduces Top Flight (Daunte, 19 and Darius Martin, 21) real-life brothers getting a shot against Matt and Nick Jackson tonight. They ended up texting Matt and ended up getting a response. Now they are looking to make a name for themselves by beating The Young Bucks.
Young Bucks vs. Top Flight (Non-Title Match)
Darius with some misdirection, avoiding a superkick. Nick tries for a high flying arm drag, but Darius lands on his feet. Top Flight both in the ring, hit stereo kicks on Matt (after he tagged in), cover, two. The young duo is trained by Ken Anderson and Molly Holly. Big kick to Nick, sending him off the apron. Top Flight then look to fly, but hit flips back into the ring. Matt and Nick take a breather on the outside.
Back in the ring, Matt looks for a superkick, caught, lifts Matt up, Nick with the blind tag. Nick with a big shot to Daunte, Darius is then taken care of on the outside. Bulldog / dropkick combo to Daunte. Matt with a sharpshooter on Daunte. Darius gets in the ring and breaks that up. Nick follows, eats a back elbow, but then crotches him in the corner. Daunte is then powerbombed on him.
Double stomp on Daunte into a backstabber on Darius, who was still stuck in the turnbuckles in the corner. Darius able to tag in, big clothesline on Matt, big chop, standing spanish fly, cover, Nick breaks it up but is tossed to the floor. Suicide dive and then a tope con hiro by Top Flight on the champions.
Everyone back in the ring, Daunte takes a boot to the face, lots of reversals, Daunte with a hurricanrana on Matt, cover, two. Daunte heads to the top, leaps off, rolls through and eats a spear. Darius is knocked off the apron, Nick then kicks him down. Young Bucks with an assisted slice bread off the top rope, pin, Darius breaks things up, but is then sent out to the floor. Daunte nearly gets a roll-up on Matt, ends up take a BTE Trigger, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: The Young Bucks via Pinfall
- Inner Circle head to Las Vegas. We see them playing Blackjack, and other games. Ortiz and Sammy don't seem to be having that much fun. The group heads to a bar with Wardlow and Jake Hager staring at each other. MJF and Chris Jericho go back and forth at the bar by ordering stronger drinks. MJF gets to Moonshine, Jericho asks for Everclear. They both drink it down and instantly hold their stomachs, "Son of a b----!" Santana and Ortiz asks if they want to go to the next level. Konnan shows up and says he's always got the best stuff. The group then comes out of a limo with smoke surrounding them. A drunk Sammy tells MJF that he hates MJF, but then they start laughing. Wardlow and Hager still pissed at each other and they decide to beat up some random guys. "To be continued..." as the group stumbles down the sidewalk.
- AEW Boundless by Director X. The video package includes Nyla Rose, Cody, Brandi, Scorpio Sky, Colt Cabana, Young Bucks, Private Party, Hangman Page, Miro, and Brit Baker. They talk about being able to overcome what others think and be the wrestlers they want to be. Brandi mentions how nobody though they could be a success after there not being a second big wrestling promotion in over 20 years. Cody says they instantly had competition in a company that had been around for decades (WWE).
A fight is a fight and when it comes down to it - Jon Moxley is ready to fight tooth & nail for his AEW World Championship.— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 19, 2020
Watch #AEWDynamite NOW on @tntdrama or https://t.co/GdI7QAsxEP for our Intl fans. pic.twitter.com/QIj6yBjgPo
- Backstage, AEW World Champion Jon Moxley says he's been on a crazy ass ride for thel ast 16 years, but it makes sense to him now. He's always asked how he's been able to be champion for so long. Moxley says it's because of his dad, a big man that would box your ears off. Moxley brings up how people have tried to lie, cheat, steal the title from him. He's had to fight monsters, but like he dad once told him, "we're the good guys." Moxley then mentions he's got a pregnant wife at home (?!). He says tonight he will sign the contract without hesitation because he's the best wrestler in the world, "I am Jon goddamn Moxley, and thati s never going to change."
Kip Sabian (with Penelope Ford) vs. Orange Cassidy
Miro joined commentary as his friend goes to work on Cassidy. Back and forth action with Cassidy getting a side headlock on Sabian. He looks to put his hands in his pockets, but Sabian wouldn't let him do it. Cassidy looks for a hurricanrana, gets planted down to the mat. Sabian sent out to the floor, Cassidy with a suicide dive, then throws Sabian back in the ring. Ford gets in Cassidy's way, but he gives her a high-five and goes by her. Sabian with a kick to the head as Cassidy gets in, then drops Cassidy down on his knees, cover, two-count.
Sabian gets control of the match, puts Cassidy up on the top turnbuckle, but Cassidy swings away and shoves Sabian to the mat. Sabian comes right back with a kick, gets pushed away, Cassidy with a diving crossbody, then hits a swinging DDT, cover, two. Cassidy up top, diving DDT, no, Cassidy sent to the apron, ducks a springboard kick and sends Sabian into the turnbuckle.
Cassidy with a diving DDT, cover, two. Sabian looks for a springboard, leg gives out on him though. They trade suplexes, Sabian gets the best of Cassidy, penalty kick, pin, two-count. Sabian lifts and drives Cassidy to the mat, cover, two. Sabian with a knee, big swing, looks to finish Cassidy off, but Cassidy able to get in the mouse trap pin for the three-count.
Winner: Orange Cassidy via Pinfall
- Post-match, Miro runs to the ring and hits a big lariat on Cassidy. Best Friends run out and chase the group away.
- Tony Schiavone in the ring for tonight's contract signing. Kenny Omega heads out first, wearing a suit and shades. Moxley's music plays, but Moxley doesn't show up. We go backstage and Moxley is completely knocked out backstage with medical staff and referee checking on him. The group agrees they need to get him out of here. Tony asks Omega if he has anything to say about what happened. Omega says he's not one for the phsycial stuff, last time it was an elbow, now a bloody nose? Omega says Moxley isn't avoiding this one. He continues that "winter is coming" and so is he. Omega then signs the contract and heads out of the ring. Commentary says they will give an update when they hear more about Moxley.
- Next part of Inner Circle heading to Las Vegas. While on a rooftop, a tipsy Jericho says the group is strong than ever with a new member...Elvis! An Elvis impersonator drinks away with the group. MJF then says he's got something to get off his chest. He says he's always been a lone wolf, but he's now find a wolf pack, and they're his blood brothers. Sammy offers to make it official and cut his hand! They get him to stop though. MJF then leads the group as they all howl. The next morning, Jericho wakes up with Elvis in the same bed. Jericho can't remember anything and can't believe he drank Gin. MJF climbs up and out of a bathtub. MJF finds Sammy sitting in a fountain. MJF says "at least I'm not soft" MJF has a bunch of goofy phrases written on his face. Sammy apparently got married, three times. Ortiz is way to pumped up as he works out. Santana is down in the lobby feeding a bunch of chickens. Jericho stumbles around the hotel with Santana trying to find everyone. They hear a baby crying and walk in on Swoggle (in a diaper) crying on the floor. "Guys! We got a problem!" Jericho yells.
- We go back to commentary and Jericho has joined the group. Says he still has a headache from that trip. Jericho says the new and improved Inner Circle is back next week and it will be Jericho and Jake Hager vs. Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian.
The Blade with The Butcher and The Bunny vs. PAC
Eddie Kingston heads to commentary for this match. PAC lands a shotgun dropkick right off the bat. PAC beats up Blade, sending him out to the floor, then jamming him into the barricade. Back in the ring, PAC goes up top, shotgun dropkick, kip-up, and he goes right out to stare at The Butcher. Blade hits PAC with a baseball slide, then throws him into the barricade.
Back in the ring, PAC gains control of the match, launching Blade into the corner, kick to the stomach, punt to the face, spinning kick to the stomach. He heads to the ropes, Bunny trips him up, PAC goes out to the floor, Butcher cracks PAC from behind and tosses him back in the ring. Doctor bomb by Blade for a two-count. Back and forth shots in the center of the ring. Thrust kick by PAC, but runs right into a spinning powerslam, cover, two.
Both go up to the top rope, superplex on Blade, pin, two-count. European uppercut in the corner, PAC goes to the top, Bunny with the distraction. Butcher tries to get PAC and eats a thrust kick. Blade with a roll-up, two. PAC kicks Blade right in the face, goes up to the top, shooting star press, brutalizer locked in, and Blade taps.
Winner: PAC via Submission
- Post-match, PAC gets on the mic and looks right at Eddie Kingston. PAC goes to say "you say you like to fight" and Butcher knocks PAC down from behind. A laughing Kingston makesh is way into the ring as Blade and Butcher beat up PAC. Kingston takes the mic and mocks PAC for being away for eight long months. Kingston asks PAC if he thinks he's a big tough guy, Kingston says he's going to put him through a storm. Rey Fenix jumps in the ring and kicks away at the group. Butcher and Blade take care of Fenix as Kingston talks some more trash to PAC. Commentary wondering where Penta is, and he finally comes out with a chair in hand. Kingston tells Penta to take out Fenix with the chair. Penta then goes to swing at Kingston and Eddie runs from the ring. It looks like Death Triangle is back together, the trio stands together.
- Backstage, Jade Cargill has a chair around Brandi Rhodes' arm and is talking a bunch of trash. She then stomps the chair down. Cargill is backed up by Nyla Rose, as other members of the women's roster come to save Brandi. Big Swole gets up in their faceds as they back away.
Serena Deeb (c) vs. Thunder Rosa (NWA Women's World Championship)
Back and for technical wrestling in the early stages of the match. Deeb tries for the early pin, two. Rose then powers Deeb around the ring, powerslam, running senton, cover, two. Rosa with a chop to the chest, drop toe hold, sending Deeb to the middle rope, Rose then drives into Deeb's back. Rosa taunts a bit, but Deeb hits a dragon screw leg whip into the rope.
Rosa with a big dropkick to the champion, butterfly suplex, cover, two. Rosa on the apron, gets caught and takes a neckbreaker over the middle rope. Deeb with a big spear on the apron, gets back in the ring, cover, two. Rose recovers and hits a bunch of kicks, release german suplex, heads to the top rope, missile dropkick sends Deeb to the outside.
Reba is distracting the referee out on the floor. Britt Baker with a DDT on the ramp, knocking Rosa out. Deeb runs into the ring, powerbomb, cover, two! Deeb had no idea what happened as she was out on the other side of the ring. Can't believe Rosa kicked out though. Both trade pin attempts, Deeb locks in a neck submission, cranking down on the neck. Rosa spins out of it and hits a double stomp to the midsection. Rosa with another pin, two. They are trade a bunch of strikes in the centers of the ring, Rosa lifts and drives Deeb to the mat, pin, very close three. More pin counters, all for two. Deeb with a modified styles clash, pin and that will do it.
Winner: Serena Deeb via Pinfall
- Post-match, for whatever reason Baker was at ringside and Rosa immediately went after her. Rosa yanks her over the barricade and sends Baker into the barricade. Referees have to separate the two as Baker yells "you don't belong here!"
- Backstage, John Silver and Anna Jay chatting about Jay's career since she joined Dark Order. Silver says she's won her last four matches and she's now in the top five. Silver says Brodie Lee demanded to Tony Khan that next week Anna Jay will get a title shot against Hikaru Shida. After losing to Shida a few months back, Jay says she can't wait to reintroduce herself to Shida.
- Next week:
* Chris Jericho and Jake Hager vs. Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian
* Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Anna Jay (AEW Women's World Championship)
* PAC and Rey Fenix vs. The Butcher and The Blade with The Bunny
* Will Hobbs in action
- Darby Allin video: We see the outisde of a church with Allin standing on a peak with his newly won AEW TNT Championship. Allin is seen skateboard along the floors inside the building, looking at the camera, we see fire start coming up the side of his pant leg.
Taz heads over to commentary. Commentary noting Cody wearing a pizza shirt, possible swipe at Shaq (and his connection to Papa John's). Allin and Starks battle away, Allin with some big shots that actually put Starks down. Cage tags in, Cody wants in, as well. Cage with a hip toss into a backbreaker. Cody gets control of the match, Taz decides to go to ringside to get a closer look.
Taz ends up grabbing Cody's leg, Cage sends Cody out to the floor. Arn is so bothered, he throws a chair into the ring, referee throws him to the back. Cage really working over Cody, and he tries to tag out, but Starks yanks Allin off the apron. Starks then gets tagged in and he stomps away at Cody, but Cody is finally able to get a tag.
Allin with some elbows in the corner, jackknife pin on Starks for two. Cage gets the blind tag, ends up suplexing Allin, but he holds onto Starks and both guys go for a ride. Cody slides out to get in Taz's face, Cage follows, Cody back in the ring and nails Cage with a springboard kick, but eats spear from Starks. Allin with a missile dropkick on Starks. Cage with a powerbomb, goes for another, Allin reverses into a yoshi tonic, cover, Starks breaks it up.
Stars looks to finish off Allin, over the top stunner, no. Cody with cross rhodes on Starks. Cage hits a discus clothesline on Allin. Angle slam on Cody. Cage puts Allin up on the top rope, Allin with a headbutt to get Cage away. Starks holds Allin's foot, Cage with a kick to the chest, puts Allin on his shoulders and hits an avalanche drill claw, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: Brian Cage and Ricky Starks via Pinfall
- Post-match, Cage celebrates while Starks beats up on Allin. Cody tries to make the save, but Cage swings away on Cody. Will Hobbs then runs out with a chair to get Cage and Allin out of the ring. Hobbs then notices the FTW Championship in the ring and lifts it up. He smiles at Cage as Cody comes up to thank him. Hobbs then whacks Cody with the title! Hobbs smiles down at Cody as Team Taz get back in the ring and taunt Cody.