AEW TNT Champion Darby Allin has revealed that he injured his shoulder on this week’s AEW Dynamite, after he was tossed down a flight of concrete stairs by “All Ego” Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky.
Allin took to Twitter on Thursday and wrote the following:
Long story short my shoulder is f—ked but If I got till Wednesday to get my s--t together I’ll do just that.
It is likely that Allin is selling a storyline injury ahead of his title defense next week against Miro. As of this writing, there haven’t been any reports of Allin suffering a legitimate injury during the staircase spot.
Besides the Allin vs. Miro title match, AEW has announced several matches and segments for next week’s Dynamite.
Below is the full lineup:
* Tony Schiavone interviews Jade Cargill
* Jon Moxley (c) vs. Yuji Nagata (IWGP US Championship)
* The Young Bucks (c) vs. SCU (AEW World Tag Team Championship)
* Cody Rhodes to make Double or Nothing announcement
* Darby Allin (c) vs. Miro (AEW TNT Championship)
* Orange Cassidy vs. PAC (AEW World Title #1 Contenders Match)
See below for Darby Allin’s tweet:
Long story short my shoulder is f----d but If I got till Wednesday to get my s--t together I’ll do just that. pic.twitter.com/sA40OAu3c8
— DARBY ALLIN (@DarbyAllin) May 7, 2021