Matt Morgan (@BPmattmorgan), Raj Giri (@RajGiri_303), and Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE RAW Review
- CM Punk turning down "All In."
- The Shield returns.
- Matt talks about Dean Ambrose's first match back.
- Did Ronda Rousey's segment hurt the RAW women's division?
- Erick Rowan's arm injury.
- Matt Hardy potentially moving to a WWE producer role.
- The guys take fan questions about current WWE injuries and Randy Orton.
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.