Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens with the usual intro clip.
- We're live from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC as Michael Cole welcomes us. We go right to the ring as Ronda Rousey comes out. Cole and Corey Graves introduce their broadcast partner for tonight, Renee Young. They mention Jonathan Coachman is away on assignment.
Rousey takes the mic and fans chant her name. She mentions how Natalya's father, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, passed away today. Rousey says any loss is hard but she talks about how special fathers are to us. Rousey tells Natalya to stay strong and the crowd pops. Rousey says we all love Natalya and they cheer again. Fans chant "Nattie" now.
Rousey says Natalya was the first to welcome her into WWE and Rousey will be the first to defend her. Rousey says she will beat RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam on Sunday. Rousey introduces who will beat Bliss tonight and out comes Ember Moon. Ember hits the ring and out next comes Bliss with Alicia Fox. Bliss speaks from the stage and tells Rousey to make all the friends she wants because she will need them as her good time is about to come to an end. Bliss gets booed next when she mentions how Rousey kisses up to the fans every week. She says fans are blowing up her Twitter saying Sunday's match is a foregone conclusion. Bliss runs Rousey down and says shes nothing but a spoiled, over-rated, over-hyped, rookie. Bliss says SummerSlam won't be Rousey's crowning achievement, it will be her total humiliation. Bliss is tired of hearing about Rousey and she's tired of seeing that dumb look on Rousey's face each week. Bliss mocks the look a few times and gets a laugh. Bliss says she's also tired of RAW General Manager Kurt Angle not protecting his women's champion. Bliss goes on and says she spoke to Constable Baron Corbin, the only authority figure who knows what he's doing and is fair. Corbin suggested Bliss hire her own personal security. She calls them out and here comes 4 big guys to stand around Bliss and Fox. Bliss warns Rousey, saying these guys are highly aggressive and highly trained, so she better not try anything. Bliss and Fox head to the ring with security as her music hits.
Bliss ends up knocking Rousey out of the ring with a cheap shot while she talked with Moon before the bell. Rousey comes back in the ring and Bliss hides behind security. Rousey takes out three of the guards and the fourth guy retreats from the ring. Fox approaches next but Rousey takes her down as Bliss scrambles to the floor. Rousey and Moon stand tall as her music starts back up. We go to commercial.
Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon
Back from the break and this non-title match is underway. Bliss and Moon go at it while Rousey and Fox look on from ringside.
Bliss takes control and takes Moon to the mat. Moon fights up and out, taking Bliss back to the mat and keeping her down by the arm. The screen spits to show a promo for the SummerSlam WWE Universal Title match as Bliss and Moon tangle. Moon drops Bliss with a clothesline. Bliss turns it around and smacks Moon. Moon catches Bliss with a scissors takedown and a leg sweep. Moon sends Bliss face-first into the mat for a 2 count.
Moon keeps control and drops Bliss back on the floor with the baseball slide. Moon brings it back into the ring but Bliss kicks her away. Moon takes Bliss back down in the middle of the ring and keeps her grounded. Bliss fights back but Moon nails an enziguri and sends her out to the floor. Moon keeps control as we go to commercial with Rousey staring Bliss down.
Back from the break and Bliss turns it around with a counter. Bliss drops double knees with a backflip. Bliss keeps control and takes Moon to the mat now, talking trash. Moon gets a close 2 count out of nowhere. Bliss turns it right back around with a low dropkick. Bliss with three straight pin attempts. Moon counters with a 2 count of her own. Bliss with a big right hand. Bliss taunts Rousey and gets to her. Bliss yells at Moon to stay down and smacks her.
Moon gets hyped up and unloads on Bliss. Moon drops Bliss with an enziguri. Moon drops Bliss in the corner turns a tornado DDT into a big suplex in the corner for a 2 count. Rousey takes out Fox on the floor and sends her into the barrier. Bliss drops Moon in the ring and goes to the floor to take out Rousey. Bliss tosses Rousey into the barrier. Bliss returns to the ring but Moon nails a gutbuster. Moon goes to the top for the Eclipse and nails it. Moon covers for the win but Fox hits the ring to break it up for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Ember Moon
- After the bell, Fox attacks Moon again. Fox stands tall until Rousey comes in and hits her with a few moves, sending her out of the ring. Fox and Bliss both look on from the floor as Rousey stands tall in the ring. Rousey talks trash as her music hits.
- We get a video package on what happened with WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar the last time he was on RAW. Renee also shows us the un-aired clip from last week's Paul Heyman interview that showed him thinking of a possible SummerSlam win for Roman Reigns. Cole says Reigns will be here live tonight.
- RAW General Manager Kurt Angle is backstage with Constable Baron Corbin, yelling at him for booking matches tonight. Corbin says RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon approved his matches and he doesn't need to listen to Kurt. Drew McIntyre and WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler walk in, taunting him about Seth Rollins. Angle says Rollins had a promotional tour of China but he will be here for the contract signing.
Baron Corbin vs. Tyler Breeze
We go to the ring and out comes Baron Corbin. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Tyler Breeze, who was hand-picked by his opponent. The bell rings and they lock up. Corbin takes them to the corner and backs off as the referee counts. Breeze grabs Corbin but Corbin takes him to the mat. Corbin floors Breeze with an elbow as he charges in. Corbin keeps Breeze grounded now.
Breeze comes back and hits a basement dropkick, sending Corbin out to the floor. Breeze follows but Corbin turns it around and sends him into the barrier face-first. Corbin mocks the fans and brings it back into the ring. Corbin works Breeze over and talks some trash. Fans do dueling chants for Corbin now. Corbin unloads while Breeze is down and talks more trash to the crowd as they boo him. Corbin keeps Breeze grounded with another submission now.
Breeze tries to fight up and out but Corbin overpowers, slamming him back to the mat for more boos. Breeze fights back and clotheslines Corbin over the top rope. Corbin lands on his feet. Breeze launches himself over the top but Corbin moves and he lands hard. Breeze counters a move and nails an enziguri. Corbin rolls back into the ring and Breeze follows. Breeze runs the ropes but Corbin catches him with a Deep Six for the pin.
Winner: Baron Corbin
- After the match, Corbin has his arm raised as the music hits. We go to replays. Corbin takes the mic and laughs, bragging on how good he is. Corbin says this was just a small taste of what he's going to do to Finn Balor on Sunday. Fans boo. Corbin says now it's time for Balor to show us what he can do. Corbin introduces Balor's opponent and fans boo as Jinder Mahal makes his way out with Sunil Singh. Corbin shakes hands with Singh and Balor and stops before leaving the ring. Corbin says he's not finished, he was just catching his breath. Corbin introduces Jinder's partner for this Handicap Match and out comes Kevin Owens. Owens hits the ring as his music plays. Back to commercial.
Handicap Match: Finn Balor vs. Jinder Mahal and Kevin Owens
Back from the break and Baron Corbin introduces Finn Balor, out he comes to a pop. RAW General Manager Kurt Angle is out next to interrupt. He meets Corbin on the stage. Angle says he can't cancel the match but he can outdo it. Fans pop. Angle says this will now be a tag team match. Angle introduces Balor's partner and out comes Braun Strowman.
Braun Strowman and Finn Balor vs. Jinder Mahal and Kevin Owens
Braun makes his way out with the Money In the Bank briefcase as fans pop. Angle and Corbin return to the back arguing. Fans chant "get these hands" as Braun joins Balor in the ring. Owens and Jinder watch from the floor.
The bell rings and Balor starts off with Jinder. Jinder takes it to the corner and they break. Mahal talks some trash as Balor smiles at him. They lock up again and trade holds. Jinder takes Balor to the mat. Balor fights back up but Jinder drops him. Owens claps. Jinder takes Balor back down and keeps him grounded. Balor fights back but Jinder takes him to the corner to prevent the tag. Owens tags in and unloads on Balor while he's down. Owens puts a knee in Balor's back and keeps him grounded. Jinder comes back in for more offense on Balor, keeping him down. Owens tags back in and they keep the attack going on Balor as Braun watches.
Owens misses in the corner and Balor finally gets the tag. Owens quickly tags out. Braun knocks Jinder off the apron and goes after Owens. Owens hides in the crowd as Braun goes back in for Jinder. Jinder tries to unload on Braun but Braun floors him to the mat. Fans chant "get these hands" again as Braun sends Jinder back into the corner. Braun yells out after more big hits to Jinder. Braun drops Jinder with a shoulder and then clubs him down with a shot to the chest.
Balor tags in and Braun scoops him, slamming him on top of Jinder. Balor never saw it coming but he covers Jinder for a 2 count. Balor nails a dropkick to send Jinder out of the ring. Balor runs the ropes but Owens grabs his leg from the floor. Braun comes over and Owens retreats. Balor runs the ropes and nails a big suicide dive on both opponents. Balor stands tall as fans pop and we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Jinder has turned it around on Balor. Jinder keeps Balor down and tags in Owens. Owens with offense on Balor before keeping him grounded. The screen splits with a promo for WWE NXT "Takeover: Brooklyn IV" on Saturday night. Balor looks to make a comeback now, sending Jinder out and taking down Owens when he comes back in. Balor with a Slingblade on Owens. Braun and Jinder tag in at the same time.
Braun unloads on Jinder and knocks Owens off the apron for a pop. Braun runs around the ring and scoops Singh on the floor, slamming him into Owens like a battering ram. Braun runs back in but misses a corner splash on Jinder. Jinder with a knee but Braun is still standing. Braun catches Jinder with a big powerslam and covers for the pin.
Winners: Braun Strowman and Finn Balor
- After the match, Strowman and Balor stand tall in the middle of the ring as Braun's music hits. Braun raises his briefcase and stares out at Owens, who looks on from the floor with Jinder. Braun chases Owens to the back. Constable Corbin comes into the ring out of nowhere, grabbing Balor from the back and laying him out with End of Days. Fans boo. Corbin stands over Balor and talks some trash. Corbin leaves while clapping for himself. We go to a replay. Corbin looks on from the stage as Balor recovers.
- Still to come, Roman Reigns will be here.
- Kurt Angle is backstage, on the phone asking Stephanie McMahon to call him back. Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre walk in, checking in for an update on the whereabouts of Seth Rollins. Angle lets them check over the contract but they just troll him and walk off. Angle calls them idiots.
- We see Bobby Lashley backstage warming up. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and an enhancement talent named Ricky Roberts is in the ring with a guitar, cowboy boots and hat. JoJo introduces him as being from right here in Greensboro. Ricky says he might not be able to play the guitar good but one day he will be in the country music hall of fame. Fans give Ricky the "what!?" treatment as he continues and mentions Elias. The real Elias interrupts and comes to the stage with his guitar. Elias calls for his stool. He takes a seat and gets the spotlight. Elias tells Ricky there is only one Elias in this world and he's looking at him. Elias plugs his new bracelet on WWE Shop.
Elias says Ricky can impress him if he does one thing tonight - beat Bobby Lashley. Elias brags on how crazy his last year has been and plugs Saturday's concert at the Gramercy Theater in New York City. Elias says he will perform his greatest song yet the next night at SummerSlam when he faces Lashley. He gets the crowd to yell out "Walk With Elias" a few times and teases his latest song to be played tonight. Elias gives props to the people of North Carolina but pulls the heat in by knocking Greensboro. Elias doesn't even get to start his new song as the music interrupts and out comes Lashley to the ring.
Bobby Lashley vs. Ricky Roberts
Ricky Roberts watches as Bobby Lashley enters the ring. Elias shakes his head and looks on from the stage. Lashley tells Ricky to find a new shtick because we already have a no-talent clown who plays the guitar. Lashley says let's do this.
Lashley turns his back to get ready for the match and Ricky smacks him in the back with a guitar, shattering it. Lashley just gets angry and drives Ricky down with a big spinebuster. Elias looks on and heads to the back as Lashley's music hits. We go to replays. Lashley heads to the back.
- The B Team is backstage. Bo Dallas is crunching numbers on paper and says he just realized the odds on them losing are worse than usual. Curtis Axel says the odds are always against them but Bo says it's really bad tonight. Axel wants to double check the match. Dallas says he tried to look at them different ways, even messaging mathematicians on Twitter. They do some comedy and get hyped up before heading out to the ring.
Triple Threat for the RAW Tag Team Titles: The Deleters of Worlds vs. The Revival vs. The B Team
We go to the ring and out first comes The Deleters of Worlds, Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy. Cole leads us to a trailer for the Mile 22 movie, featuring Ronda Rousey and Mark Wahlberg.
Back from the break and we see Drew McIntyre backstage with Dolph Ziggler going over the contract again. Out next comes The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder. RAW Tag Team Champions The B Team are out next, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. We get formal ring introductions from JoJo.
Dash starts off with Dallas. Dallas goes right for a roll-up for a 2 count. Dawson tags in and they double team Dallas in the corner. Dawson with a suplex and a 2 count. Dash comes back in but Dallas drops him with a shoulder. Matt gets the tag and unloads in the corner on Dash. Dash blocks the running bulldog but Hardy drops him for a 2 count. Hardy keeps control and nails the elbow to the back of the neck from the second rope. Hardy gets a "delete!" chant going. Dawson tags in and The Revival hits the Hart Attack to pay tribute to The Anvil. Hardy kicks out at 2 but Dawson keeps control.
Dawson hits a big clothesline but can't get the pin. Dash tags back in and drops Hardy for another 2 count. We go back to commercial.
Back fro the break and Hardy tries to make a tag but Dash drops him with a neckbreaker. Dawson tags in but Wyatt comes in after Hardy connects. Wyatt floors Dawson and splashes him in the corner. Wyatt with the Uranage. Dash comes in but Wyatt drops him also. Dallas comes in but gets the same. Axel runs in and counters. Dawson goes to the top and sunset flips into a German for a 2 count on Wyatt as Axel breaks it up. Dash sends Wyatt to the floor. Dash goes for a dive but Wyatt slams him into the apron. Dallas charges but goes down as all three are on the floor. Matt goes to the top but Dawson rocks him and climbs up with him. Matt suplexes Dawson onto the other Superstars on the floor. All 6 are now down on the outside.
Wyatt brings Dawson back into the ring as they get up first. Dawson kicks Wyatt as he tries to re-enter. Axel tags in as Wyatt goes for a double Sister Abigail on The Revival but they fight him off. They hit a Shatter Machine on Wyatt but the legal man runs in, Axel. Axel steals the pin on Wyatt for the win.
Winners: The B Team
- After the match, The B Team immediately begins their celebration as the music hits. Axel and Dallas head to the stage with the titles in the air as we go to replays.
- Roman Reigns is walking backstage. The B Team walks by celebrating and tells Reigns don't sleep on them. Still to come, Reigns will be here live. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre enter Kurt Angle's office. He asks if everything is alright with the contract. Ziggler brings up a paragraph saying something about Seth Rollins having the right to have someone in his corner at SummerSlam. Angle offers to take it out but that would mean Drew McIntyre can't be in Ziggler's corner. Ziggler isn't worried about it because he doesn't think Rollins will show up to sign the contract tonight. Ziggler and McIntyre walk out.
- We go to the ring and out comes Roman Reigns to a mixed reaction.
Reigns looks around the arena as the boos & cheers come in. Reigns is all about "leave this place better than he found out" but he can't accomplish that as long as WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is around, so it's time Lesnar has to go. Reigns is tired of everything related to Lesnar. He says it comes to an end at SummerSlam as he will take back his Universal Title. Reigns says he's going to send Lesnar so far back to UFC that he finds his head in UFC President Dana White's ass. The familiar voice interrupts as Paul Heyman comes out with a mic.
Heyman introduces himself and doesn't want to steal a line from anyone on SmackDown but today is a new day. Heyman says if he did want to steal a line from someone on SmackDown it would be The Usos because they are the future of the tag team division but speaking of divisions, he's now looking at Reigns. Reigns says this will be good after last week and he wants to hear what Heyman has to say. Reigns invites Heyman in. Heyman says this will be Reigns' big week but he shouldn't wait until Sunday to make history, he should start tonight. Heyman goes on and says it's not a prediction, it's a spoiler - Reigns will beat Lesnar for the title on Sunday. Heyman offers his hand for Reigns to shake and a "yes!" chant starts up. Reigns says Heyman just doesn't get it - he already knows all this, he doesn't need Heyman's insight or his tools. Reigns says he beat Lesnar in Saudi Arabia. He blames Heyman for what happened. Heyman says guilty as charged. He looks ahead to next Monday and sees himself standing side-by-side with Reigns in the ring on RAW. Fans chant "we want Lesnar" now. Heyman gives a sample promo for next week where he gives a Lesnar-style introduction for Reigns.
Reigns says Heyman is trying hard but it's not good enough. He talks about how his father raised him for the business and how to deal with sharks. Reigns says Heyman is drowning and is not savable. He wishes Heyman the best in his future endeavors. Heyman says Reigns is right, he is drowning. Drowning with the knowledge that he learned when he was 15, 16, 17 years old, riding in the car with Reigns' uncle Afa and father Sika. Heyman speaks something in Samoan and Reigns recognizes it, looking a bit surprised. Heyman hands Reigns some sort of proposal he had done up. Heyman tells Reigns to look over the agreement and give him an answer at SummerSlam on Sunday. Reigns takes the paper and looks at it but Heyman sprays him in the face with something, perhaps pepper spray. Reigns has been blinded as he stumbles back into the corner. Heyman leaves the ring to boos. A trainer checks on Reigns but quickly retreats when the music of The Beast hits.
Reigns still can't see as Lesnar marches to the ring, smiling. Lesnar drives big knees into Reigns in the corner. Lesnar with more big knees, driving Reigns to the mat in the middle of the ring. Lesnar droops Reigns into a chokehold and he starts fading. Heyman looks on from ringside and smiles while holding the title on his shoulder. Lesnar breaks the hold but Reigns is out. Lesnar stands tall to a mixed reaction as Heyman raises the title at ringside. Lesnar exits the ring and takes the title from Heyman. Lesnar and Heyman march to the back while Reigns recovers on the mat. Lesnar marches back down the ramp and hits the ring. Lesnar waits behind Reigns as he slowly gets up. Lesnar scoops Reigns and drops him with a big F5 in the middle of the ring. Fans chant "one more time" but Lesnar exits the ring and heads to the back, stopping on the stage to look back at Reigns. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what just happened to Reigns.
We go to the ring and both teams are out for this six-man match. Rezar goes at it with Bobby Roode as Dana Brooke watches from ringside. Apollo Crews comes in but Rezar drops him for a 2 count. The screen splits with a promo for Sunday's RAW Women's Title match.
Crews turns it around on Rezar but in comes Mojo with offense. Roode comes in and nails a flying clothesline from the top rope. Roode and Mojo go at it now. Roode nails a Blockbuster but Akam breaks the tag. Titus runs in and nails Akam, clotheslining him to the floor. Mojo nails Titus from behind and sends him out. Roode hits a Glorious DDT on Mojo and covers for the win.
Winners: Titus Worldwide and Bobby Roode
- After the match, Roode and Titus Worldwide stand tall as the glorious music hits.
- Still to come, the SummerSlam contract signing for the Intercontinental Title match.
- We see Roman Reigns backstage being checked on in the trainer's room.
- Still come, RAW will celebrate the career of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole leads us to a video tribute on WWE Legend Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, who passed away at the age of 63 this morning. The cameras show the crowd cheering for The Anvil as the announcers remember him, sending well wishes to Natalya and the family.
- The announcers go over the SummerSlam card. The Revival vs. RAW Tag Team Champions The B Team is announced for the Kickoff.
- We see what happened with Ronda Rousey and Alexa Bliss earlier today.
Ruby Riott vs. Sasha Banks
We go to the ring and out comes The Boss & Hug Connection, Sasha Banks with Bayley. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Boss & Hug Connection looks on as The Riott Squad comes out, Ruby Riott with Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan. We get a backstage promo video from earlier today with Ruby commenting on Banks and Bayley's new team. The bell rings and they lock up. Banks takes control to start but Ruby rocks her and drops her.
Banks turns it around but is distracted by Liv and Logan. Ruby takes advantage but Banks kicks out at 2. Banks comes back and keeps Ruby down by her arm. More back and forth. Banks applies the submission but Ruby gets to the bottom rope to break it. Banks goes for a baseball slide to the floor but it's blocked. Banks rocks Ruby in the nose and turns around to confront Liv and Logan. Ruby takes advantage of the distraction and kicks Banks' arm into the steel steps. The referee checks on Banks as her hand is stuck in one of the holes on the steps. Ruby brings Banks back into the ring for a 2 count.
Ruby goes to work in the ring now. Banks blocks a suplex with a cradle for a 2 count. They tangle and Ruby stomps on the bad hand. Ruby with more offense for another pin attempt. Ruby keeps control and keeps Banks grounded as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ruby has Banks down on the mat. Banks counters for a 2 count. Ruby decks her as The Riott Squad cheers her on. Banks fights back and unloads with strikes as they get to their feet. Banks tosses Ruby with a deep arm drag. Ruby fights off the Banks Statement and nails an elbow. Banks dives out and takes Logan down on the floor. Banks comes back in with a knee to the face of Ruby. Liv drops Banks off the apron while the referee isn't looking. Bayley comes over and drops Liv on the floor.
Banks returns to the ring and Ruby takes advantage of the interference for the pin.
Winner: Ruby Riott
- After the match, Ruby hits the floor and celebrates with her partners as The Boss & Hug Connection looks on from the ring.
- Cole says Seth Rollins still hasn't arrived to the arena. We see photos from Rollins in China for a promotional tour this past week. Baron Corbin and Kurt Angle are backstage when a staffer comes in, informing Angle that Rollins still hasn't arrived. Corbin blasts Angle for putting the IC Title match at SummerSlam in jeopardy. Angle walks off. Still to come, will Rollins make the contract signing? We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and RAW General Manager Kurt Angle is in the ring for a SummerSlam contract signing. Angle first addresses the heinous attack on Roman Reigns by WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. Angle says the trainers report that Reigns will be able to compete on Sunday and he's not going to suspend or strip Lesnar because he wants Reigns to bring the title back to RAW each week as we deserve. Angle says Lesnar is the worst champion in history. The music interrupts and out comes Drew McIntyre with WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler.
Ziggler and McIntyre run Angle down for slacking at his job. Angle says he was just about to introduce them. Ziggler wants to know if he's defending on Sunday or not. Angle goes to introduce Seth Rollins but the music doesn't start. He tries again but no music. Ziggler says Rollins isn't coming out and Angle knew it all along. Ziggler tells Angle to go ahead and call it. Ziggler and McIntyre continue with shots on Rollins and Angle. McIntyre says believe it or not, they do respect Rollins. He talks about why their movement came to RAW and says they respect Rollins because he fights and made them work hard but in the end, Rollins was the architect of his own downfall. Ziggler says Rollins pushed himself too hard for the fans. He busted his ass every night for the WWE Universe and that is a one-way street, brother.
Ziggler goes on about how the fans turned their backs on him and will do the same to Rollins, then the next guy and the next guy. Ziggler says the vicious cycle will never end because of the fans. He also talks about how the fans never stick around through the hard times but now for the first time, someone actually has his back and doesn't just ride his coattails to collect a paycheck. He goes on praising McIntyre and running his mouth with the typical Ziggler promo. Ziggler tells Angle to hand him the contract so they can officially make it a forfeit for Rollins. Fans chant "burn it down" as Ziggler signs the contract.
Ziggler hands the contract back but the music hits and out comes Rollins to a big pop. Rollins apologizes for being late and for the fans having to sit through Ziggler's promo. Rollins admits he's been here for a while but wanted to wait until Ziggler signed the contract because he was afraid Ziggler would change his mind when he heard what Rollins has to say. Rollins says he was dealing with travel issues but they weren't for him. He mentions the contract clause where it says he can have someone in his corner at SummerSlam, saying it was put there for a reason. He's tired of dealing with them 2-on-1 and says since The Scottish Psychopath will be in Ziggler's corner, he figured he should have The Lunatic in his. Fans pop and really get loud when the music hits for Dean Ambrose.
Ambrose looks to be in great shape and makes his way to the stage. Ziggler and Rollins toss the contract signing table out of the ring to prepare for a fight. Ambrose and Rollins rush the ring as a brawl breaks out. Ziggler gets dumped. McIntyre takes a superkick from Rollins and a Dirty Deeds from Ambrose as Ziggler looks on from the outside. Ambrose and Rollins stand tall and get hyped up as fans cheer. Ambrose's music starts back up as Rollins signs the SummerSlam contract. The SummerSlam go-home RAW goes off the air with Rollins and Ambrose doing The Shield's fist bump in the middle of the ring.